Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People just want something to cry about these days.

Deleted
    Hopefully if we kick up enough fuss it will get changed or at least altered so it doesn't work in ToT.

It's a massive middle finger to the cutting edge guilds. 5% is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Its now also confirmed that the panda racial Epicuren will not work in raids and the bouncy that reduces fall dmg is gone of bosses where you can fall down stuff.

undeads also cannot break fears from bosses that fear using will of the forsaken.

Edit: i hope everyone gets that its a joke and how its completly unreasonable to nerf 1 racial without nerfing all the others.
    OK REMOVE THEM ALL THEN. you wern't fucking whiping week 1 on ultraxion on sub 3% whipes. I was and I would have fucking went beserk on blizz had a racial of 5% been in effect then. If while wiping for 2 days I had known that as we were whiping at sub 2-3% horde guilds that were worse than us were killing it cause of a fucking racial. You don't seem to get us 2-3% of raiders (top 100 US) who give a shit about balance Don't give a damn about the other 97% of you casual other than for you to pay blizzards bills. since we play this game to play at this level and if its gonna fuck us then it needs to be taken care of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    8 out of 13 bosses.
    3, maximum 4 out of 13.

Jin'rokh the Breaker - Humanoid
    Horridon - Beast
    Council of Elders - Humanoids
    Tortos - Beast
    Megaera - Possibly Beast
    Ji-kun - Beast
    Durumu - Demon
    Primordius - Humanoid
    Dark Animus - Mechanical
    Iron Qon - Humanoid
    Twin Consorts - Humanoid
    Lei Shen - Humanoid
    Ra-den - Giant

So, all the beast bosses are among the first 6 bosses, and it's a maximum of 5 of them. The only argument that seems to be echoed on the matter is that it "destroys" competition among top end raiders. I am absolutely flabbergasted of the stupidity of that reasoning. Has Blizzard given any indication the last 6 years that they care enough about the competitive edge of this game to bolster it? I'd give that question just about the biggest No that I've got, and add to it that most of the community doesn't give a flying one about it either. If you're looking to bolster high end competition of the raiding scope in WoW, balancing racials to the fullest is probably not where you'd want to start. No well-formed RPG has its roots in absolute balance, it doesn't make for a good game. Racials that actually matter add flavour to WoW, and if you really want to whine on the alliance's behalf on this issue I'd be more keen on insinsting on implementing something similar for alliance instead, say 5% mechanical damage for gnomes.

At the end of the day you're playing WoW, you need things like this to put the RP in RPG, if you're a troll or not should matter, since you're playing the role of a troll, a race with special traits and properties. You're not a guy behind a screen who chose a skin to play as, you're playing the role and you should be happy for what's left of that. If you want absolute balance, to borrow a phrase from Kripparrian, go play chess.
    Last edited by Valanna; 2013-02-10 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's remove racials and make game MORE homogeneous, really need it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Its a huge advantage whetever they are early or later in the progression....

This whole racial advantage to me seems like blizzard covering they years like a 5year old boy and shouting nananana cant hear you.
    And this argument sounds to me like a 5 year old boy whining about how his brother got an extra half scoop of ice cream.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I doubt it will make much of a difference unless one of those fights is a DPS check.

It's a good thing they don't do anything. "Fixing", as some of you stated here, is not the same as nerfing. It's stupid to make everyone equal, what's the point in racials and races then? I hope they never touch this. Or any other thing just because there are care-bears who wants equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    And this argument sounds to me like a 5 year old boy whining about how his brother got an extra half scoop of ice cream.
    That extra half scoop isn't a world class competition being decided on 1 team starting with a 1/2 pt advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Its now also confirmed that the panda racial Epicuren will not work in raids and the bouncy that reduces fall dmg is gone of bosses where you can fall down stuff.

undeads also cannot break fears from bosses that fear using will of the forsaken.

Edit: i hope everyone gets that its a joke and how its completly unreasonable to nerf 1 racial without nerfing all the others.
    1.) None of those racials amount to a 5% DPS boost.

2.) You seem to be ignoring the other Troll racials, particularly Berserking.
    Last edited by Pert; 2013-02-10 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    OK REMOVE THEM ALL THEN. you wern't fucking whiping week 1 on ultraxion on sub 3% whipes. I was and I would have fucking went beserk on blizz had a racial of 5% been in effect then. If while wiping for 2 days I had known that as we were whiping at sub 2-3% horde guilds that were worse than us were killing it cause of a fucking racial. You don't seem to get us 2-3% of raiders (top 100 US) who give a shit about balance Don't give a damn about the other 97% of you casual other than for you to pay blizzards bills. since we play this game to play at this level and if its gonna fuck us then it needs to be taken care of.
    You're not even close to be seriously affected by this. World 591 does not qualify as cutting edge, however outstanding your personal performance may be, sorry. I'd say probably none of the guilds that are in the real running for #1 are currently alliance. With Pulse, Kin Raiders, ScrubBusters and KpawTect being in the gray-zone. You may be pissed that you didn't down a boss when a full troll raid under idenctical circumstances would, but for all but the absolute bleeding edge, it doesn't matter in any real way, any real bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    You seem upset. I too would be if i wiped on Ultraxion normal.
    Nerf Human expertise on mace and swords etc pls is op. ((

It's cool guys my only racial gives me 2% of my mana every 2 minutes as a DPS caster that doesn't care about mana.

The double bonus food with the "good" food from pandas has had a far bigger impact on world firsts for the classes that can play panda than this will have on the next tier. GC is just saying that it's on bosses early enough that the tuning on those fights are usually "easy" enough that none of the world firsts are going to get decided by it... The first few bosses in the next tier on heroic are usually decent execution fights, but tuned for someone with gear around the Ilvl for fully heroic from the previous tier.

Will not matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    3, maximum 4 out of 13.

Jin'rokh the Breaker - Humanoid
    Horridon - Beast
    Council of Elders - Humanoids
    Tortos - Beast
    Megaera - Possibly Beast
    Ji-kun - Beast
    Durumu - Demon
    Primordius - Humanoid
    Dark Animus - Mechanical
    Iron Qon - Humanoid
    Twin Consorts - Humanoid
    Lei Shen - Humanoid
    Ra-den - Giant
    Why is everyone forgetting Iron Qon? Magaera is definitely a beast as well, unless they changed it from when we tested it a few days back.

So at the moment it's minimum 5 of the 13. Ye, not exactly a fair ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    5% dps increase....what a huge advantage, I could buy an elixir that gives more dps srsly. Crying kids get over it or pay the race change....
    5% is a possible 5-10k dps increase, any elixir with that power would have to give over 9000 rating and that's not a joke.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

It's 3 bosses, trolls already have the best racial for pve with berserking as it stands, if you don't care that your toon looks terrible and want to min/max then troll is what you have already rolled. Hardly a game breaker, and not really worth nerfing the beast slayer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    It's 3 bosses, trolls already have the best racial for pve with berserking as it stands, if you don't care that your toon looks terrible and want to min/max then troll is what you have already rolled. Hardly a game breaker, and not really worth nerfing the beast slayer...
    5 bosses.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    /flex

Pretty awesome.
    Currently Procrastinating