Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Frost Mage Arena Vids!

Hey guys, just wanted to get my name and channel out there, search for Fiordingaming on youtube. (Can't post links quite yet)

I regularly post Frost mage arenas, including RBGs in the near future. Will also include tutorials in the next season, figured one this late in the patch wouldn't be to helpful.

Would love some constructive criticism with my gameplay, any and all suggestions are much appreciated!

Hey man, good footage. I don't have alot of constructive criticism because I'm just getting back into PvP for the first time since BC but I did notice one thing that kind irked me. You should try and make a more conscious effort to line frost bomb up with a shatter combo via deep freeze. Get everything to hit at the same time, You can end up taking out about 3/4 of a persons health just by getting everything to hit at the same time. Just practice a little, its become almost second nature to me.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i've been trying to line them up as well, i can normally get them pretty well timed on the opener, after that i cast frost bomb whenever while waiting for deep freeze to come back up, i need to work on maybe getting them in a frost nova or something as well though for that extra damage. Should probably space them out better as well, since i normally hit my deep freeze right as my frost bomb finishes casting.