Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If Heroic Ragefire Chasm, then ... Heroic Stormwind Stockade too?

Personally, I think that would be cool. Get a right proper pug-destroying Hogger back in action.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll be seeing heroics of all of the Classic dungeons. We've gotten two major Classic dungeon updates with no heroic modes so far. I don't think Blizzard will be going back and updating them to level 90 (or higher) after they're already remade.

Don't want recycled shit. Blizzard should get their lazy ass moving and make some new content.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Don't want recycled shit. Blizzard should get their lazy ass moving and make some new content.
    I don't remember playing the new Scarlet and Scholomance dungeons before Mists.

Deleted
    Taking a classic instance, ripping it to pieces and dumbing it down for the bads of today != new content.

5.2 just called and would like a word with you..

They are making new content, and the biggest content patch (non starting expansion patch) is in the works atm (5.2).
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I just noticed that's killidan. Ignore him.

Deleted
    Dungeons isn't the only thing they create. Also if you add up all of the instances and add up all of the "reused" instances, I'm pretty sure the reused will be in the low 3%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they going to release heroic RFC? I wasn't aware.
    Sounds cool, even if i'd prefer visiting new places instead of going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Are they going to release heroic RFC? I wasn't aware.
    Sounds cool, even if i'd prefer visiting new places instead of going back.
    People assume RFC is being updated to heroic because of Siege of Org. It's possible sure but people jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    People assume RFC is being updated to heroic because of Siege of Org. It's possible sure but people jump to conclusions.
    It did already get an update with MOP. It has a new end boss, and new quests and new lore.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    It did already get an update with MOP. It has a new end boss, and new quests and new lore.
    Thanks for reading all of what I said. /sarcasm
    If you noticed I said HEROIC.

Yes because running through dungeons that were balanced and created 7-8 years ago with todays scalings and abilities at low level makes them fun and challanging? Honestly the lvl 1-80 dungeon scene is sad as hell, when they reworked the old dungeons into new ones and at the same time redid the low level equiliant dungeons it was a breath of fresh air to the dungeon leveling part of the game. I thought it was quite fun to solo Deadmines as a lvl 14 holy paladin... not, PvE is a team game. I sincerely hope they make all gear scale down to appropiate levels for old content raids. Makes them a "raid" again and not a grindfest for anybody to farm their legendaries and shit. They have itemscaling working in challange modes and on PTR, why not have them set to a itemlevel on old content aswell? Maybe even scale down health and such. Would love to see "LFM MC 40man" again.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 hogger jokes for the 109 millionth time. oh wait, it's in the op.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaining levels and acquiring gear?! I don't want recycled shit. Blizzard should get their lazy ass moving and make some new gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame if RFC just sits there forever empty post-level 12...

Since I figure the caverns will be playing into the final Siege of Orgrimmar raid, we might see something going on there...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Yes because running through dungeons that were balanced and created 7-8 years ago with todays scalings and abilities at low level makes them fun and challanging? Honestly the lvl 1-80 dungeon scene is sad as hell, when they reworked the old dungeons into new ones and at the same time redid the low level equiliant dungeons it was a breath of fresh air to the dungeon leveling part of the game. I thought it was quite fun to solo Deadmines as a lvl 14 holy paladin... not, PvE is a team game. I sincerely hope they make all gear scale down to appropiate levels for old content raids. Makes them a "raid" again and not a grindfest for anybody to farm their legendaries and shit. They have itemscaling working in challange modes and on PTR, why not have them set to a itemlevel on old content aswell? Maybe even scale down health and such. Would love to see "LFM MC 40man" again.
    What if I like facerolling dungeons? Why are you taking away my facerolling fun Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because no one would do Molten Core if it were "difficult" once more and required 39 knowledgeable people to do it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I sincerely hope they make all gear scale down to appropiate levels for old content raids. Makes them a "raid" again and not a grindfest for anybody to farm their legendaries and shit. They have itemscaling working in challange modes and on PTR, why not have them set to a itemlevel on old content aswell? Maybe even scale down health and such. Would love to see "LFM MC 40man" again.
    The work required to make that not a total shitfest is probably not worth it to be honest. Or at least I'd prefer them not wasting time on such projects as I don't really feel that remakes are currently really necessary.