Thread: Rent

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Own, not rent. 2,900$ mortgage for a three bedroom plus a converted garage (~1500sqft), but that includes insurance and taxes.
    Your garage is 1500 square feet lol? How many cars does it hold..

One bedroom, ~700 sq. feet, DC suburb, ~$1600/month.

North of Guelph, Ontario
    3 bedroom single level home with garage and finished basement. $1000 plus heat and hydro. On a well and septic so no expenses there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom of Zeal, 12,000 BC (Just Kidding...Crummy California)
    Bakersfield California, 1500 square foot house, 3 bedroom 2 bath. $927.00 a month, but that's a mortgage.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 bedroom house $120 a week sharing with 1 other power around $60ish each Internet i pay for and flatmate pays the phone, big house and big rooms.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    i had a 1 bedroom in North Boston for $975.

It was really old. 1970s old. Clean. But old. And not in the best of neighborhoods.

Currently living at home for now while I get things situated (only 21) and my parents own house/land and it's all paid off but I chip in $400 a month to help them out with food/electricity/internet. Plan to move out next year sometime but for now I'm just going with the flow and enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    Finally, someone else from South Carolina. I was born & raised in Charleston. I now live just outside Pittsburgh, Pa. 2 bedroom, 1 bath apt, 525.00 a month.
    North Charleston/Ladson here. I pay 810 for a 1 BR 1 BA apartment. Not sure on the square footage. I'm probably going to be moving to a 2 bedroom and that's like 960 a month.

I rent a vertically challenged loft in the Poconos (PA). $425/month

4BR / 2 BA / 2 Acre lot / 2100 sq ft - just built the house a few years back. Mortgage note is $900 a month.

<snip>

Infracted. If you plan to reply to a thread please post something constructive.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-02-18 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

About 15 years ago when I was renting it was $350 a month in Ontario, Canada. We got the basement with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 family room and 1 bathroom.

When I bought my current house the mortgage payment was $500.00 a month. 3 small bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, and 1 family room.

I would highly recommend for those you do rent talk to your bank about buying a house and doing a mortgage. Depending on your financial situation you may find it cheaper per month and at the end of it you own the house while renting you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Manhattan, 3BR 2Bath Apartment, and I'd rather not share the ridiculous amount I pay for rent lol
    Sounds like $3500.00 to me.
    Bergen county NJ 1 1/2 bedroom $980.00.

New Brunswick NJ 1 bedroom $2100/month. In college so parents pay =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockstatus View Post
    New Brunswick NJ 1 bedroom $2100/month. In college so parents pay =p
    Well isn't that an insanely high price.

Philadelphia, PA area: shared house with 2 others, furnished basement apartment for me, 1.5 baths throughout the house. My share is 480, includes electric and water.

Was paying 700 dollars for rent of a 1 bdr apartment. We bought a house (double the living space) - 3 bdr, a 2 car garage, 1.5 bath, unfinished basement for storage. Costs 732 dollars a month (including insurance and everything). Couldn't be happier (plus the home is newer, built in 2005)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

When I used to rent we lived in the boonies of Wisconsin and had a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house, about 1500 sq ft, for $795 a month...but the whole village of 1200 people smelled like shit
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

$525 personally plus utilities(or $3150 for the house) for a 3 story (+cobblestone basement with normal ceiling height), 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom, large living room and kitchen house in Kingston Ontario. House is nice for student housing (and given the fact that it's easily a turn of the 20th century house) but it's hardly a charmer if you're going for snob appeal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ADman319 View Post
    I am just curious what do you pay for rent, where you live, and what kind of place.

Ill start

2Bed 1.5 Bath Redwood City CA 2100/m
    2BR, 2BA, 2 car garage, 1/4 acre lot, $400/month

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.