Thread: Rent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Smallish town near Portland, Oregon, USA. 750 is the rent for my decent sized 1 bd 1 bath appartment that has a fireplace, storage room, HUUUUUGE bedroom, optional garage, large deck/balcony, and a lovely open layout with tons of windows.

I'm getting housing assistance, so when I'm employed I have to pay as much of the rent as I can afford, and when I'm out of work, they pay for it for me. Bills and everything are still my responsibility.

S (moderator)
    P (ach/pets/mog; fun stuff; chat zone; guild recruitment)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (fun stuff rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

5BR 1900sqft house thats over 100 years old. $1800/month

San Diego CA, $1800 for a 2 br 1000 sq feet apartment

Thankfully no more rent. Mortgage is 610.-, Central AR. 3 br, 2 bath, 1 car garage. House is just over 30 years old and it's funny when you realize how the size of cars has changed over the years because squeezing my Pathfinder into it is almost impossible (Altima doesn't have that problem).

Single bedroom apartment in Delaware. $835

$585 2 bedroom pretty nice apartment.

Just recently bought a condo in Escondido, Ca, (Northern San Diego), and I pay $1,648 a month. The condo is a little over 1,400 sq. ft., has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage. The $1,648 covers everything, taxes, insurance, HoA, etc...as well as a bullshit $210.00 PMI fee the bank adds onto FHA loans. I was renting a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 sq. ft. apt. and paying $1,350.00. I'm paying a little more now, but at least it's mine.

Single bedroomed teeny tiny apartment £750 pcm.

More than a little bit ripped off, but we're in a fantastic area and since we're never ever going to be able to afford the deposit for a mortgage, it's all we can really afford.

Oh and that's not including any utilities. So we have to pay gas, electricity, water, phone, internet and anything else I've forgotten.

Pokemon FC 5429-8415-2308 - Steel Safari with Ferroseed / Klang / Bronzong PM me if you want me to add you in turn.

3 room apartment. No rent, no mortgage because I own the damn place not a bank of whatever. I only pay for utilities like heat, electricity, water etc. about 200 euros total.

No rent so far since I'm still bunking in with my parents. In a few years though.