Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Lor'themar Theron Seeks for Life Blood

    So as many of you speculated here, Blood Elves or Lor'themar Theron seeks for Life Blood from the Dark Animus.

    When You reach the exalted reputation you get the quest Life Blood that send you to kill Dark Animus, use the crystal to steal his power.
    Now we all guess this power comes from Blood of the titan, and Thunder king has ninja the power from Titan also...

    So we have Jaina that ask from you to steal the power from lei shen with her staff, and Lor'themar that wants Life blood... They both are worst then Garrosh now (As I see) I do wonder what power is OP here...



    Who didn't watch Jaina ask you to steal the power from Thunder King...

    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-02-10 at 03:49 AM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  2. #2
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hitbox & Youtube
    Posts
    19,738
    What? You think wanting blood that can create constructs, or a more powerful staff, are worse than Garrosh using Sha power like his daddy used Fel Blood?
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.


  3. #3
    I don't see how any of that is worse than NUKING Theramore.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

  4. #4
    Lor'themar wants some more powerful constructs and Jaina wants to supercharge her staff. Unless Lor'themar decides to have his new construct stomp the Orgrimmar orphanage flat or Jaina decides to use her empowered staff to painfully and fatally electrocute anyone who so much as looks at her funny, I fail to see how either of those things could be worse then Garrosh.

    Or to put it another way, it's not power but how you intend to use said power.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,745
    Wait what? Im confused on your ''worst than Garrosh'' comment. You realise they aren't using those powers to anihilate everything thats not an Orc, or that unites with them unlike Garrosh right? Read your quests buddy, specially the Lor'themar portion. He wants it has leverage incase the Horde goes insane. ill look past that comment and continue to enjoy your vids Silencer :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Loaf Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rue d'Auseil
    Posts
    4,558
    It's WoWs version of the nuclear arms race. Do you sit and let your enemy become stronger than you so they can crush you? Or do you get bigger guns to meet their bigger guns?

  7. #7
    How is taking power from the enemy and not using it for anything "worse than Garrosh"

    Are all Warlocks worse than Garrosh? Their new MoP abilities are all from bosses we defeated.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    What? You think wanting blood that can create constructs, or a more powerful staff, are worse than Garrosh using Sha power like his daddy used Fel Blood?
    Didn't Garrosh failed of Sha Power ?

    Titan Blood and pwoer VS Sha ? I will put my 50 cents on Titans. powers then garrosh Sha... Anyway Jaina is leeching the Thunder King power so she can use it to strike on Orgrimmar... I do wonder how will Horde capital city looks after Jaina show her wrath

    Now you tell me Jaina / Lother will be ok if they use those powers to strike on Garrosh and nuke the Orgrimmar ?

    For me it's like USA strike with Nuke on North Korea. After few days North Korea get the power of Nuke and strike back, so they are same to me, maybe even worst, 2 milion soldiers can any day strike South Korea.

    I just don't like this power on two Azeroth Villains that seeks for revenge.
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-02-10 at 03:32 AM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  9. #9
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I do wonder how will Horde capital city looks after Jaina show her wrath
    It will be reduced to rubble, as it should be.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord Loaf Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rue d'Auseil
    Posts
    4,558
    Sorry Alliance, we have Jesus on our side.

  11. #11
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,745
    You dont know how Empowered Garrosh will end up beeing after he finds ''this needed power'' It could make Jaina and Lor look like whelps.

    Which ofcrouse will be the case, since you dont just make a raid around someone for no reason and need the entire Horde and Alliance along with the pandaren to bring someone down

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 01:35 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Didn't Garrosh failed of Sha Power ?

    Titan Blood and pwoer VS Sha ? I will put my 50 cents on Titans. powers then garrosh Sha... Anyway Jaina is leeching the Thunder King power so she can use it to strike on Orgrimmar... I do wonder how will Horde capital city looks after Jaina show her wrath

    Now you tell me Jaina / Lother will be ok if they use those powers to strike on Garrosh and nuke the Orgrimmar ?

    For me it's like USA strike with Nuke on North Korea. After few days North Korea get the power of Nuke and strike back, so they are same to me, maybe even worst, 2 milion soldiers can any day strike South Korea.

    I just don't like this power on two Azeroth Villains that seeks for revenge.
    Since when is Lor and Jaina villains? what the hell rofl?
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-02-10 at 03:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Wait what? Im confused on your ''worst than Garrosh'' comment. You realise they aren't using those powers to anihilate everything thats not an Orc, or that unites with them unlike Garrosh right? Read your quests buddy, specially the Lor'themar portion. He wants it has leverage incase the Horde goes insane. ill look past that comment and continue to enjoy your vids Silencer :P
    Jaina: " The Thunder King's power courses through my staff, but best of all, you forever disabled his infernal machine, leaving nothing for the Horde to claim as their own. When the time is right, I'll use this staff to bring the walls of Orgrimmar crashing down around Garrosh Hellscream's head. "

    We hear this in Datamine Audio Files... Just don't get me wrong when I say "They both are worst then Garrosh now"... When I turn back with Arthas him as a Death Knight in the end as Lich King. What can I expect from Jaina a Witch Queen soon ?

    Thanks for enjoying watching my video, but they are nothing special I do not comment them like others :P

    Since when is Lor and Jaina villains? what the hell rofl?
    Just for me all major big chars are villians (I know all bad guy are villians) And in the end for me they will all be like Arthas. Hopefully Lor looks going better way then Jaina.
    Last edited by Stiven; 2013-02-10 at 03:45 AM.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  13. #13
    *looks for thread about how Jaina is truly evil*

    AHA found it! The picture isn't there anymore(so hot) but the post is still good.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ina-Proudmoore
    No power in the verse can stop me.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidz View Post
    *looks for thread about how Jaina is truly evil*

    AHA found it! The picture isn't there anymore(so hot) but the post is still good.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ina-Proudmoore
    "Women are evil by nature lmao"
    I liked this comment
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  15. #15
    I don't know if you're aware of this but Garrosh is the end boss of the expansion
    Unless we turn out to be major villains too, Jaina vowing to bring Orgrimmar down on his head isn't particularly villainous

  16. #16
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,655
    For god sakes no Jaina is going to be FINE! As is Lor'themar. I didn't really get much out of this.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  17. #17
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Someone has to destroy Orgrimmar anyway, so it can be rebuilt according to Thrall's plans, as he won't want his throne in the middle of the Valley of Strength and all those dark metal buildings.

  18. #18
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Someone has to destroy Orgrimmar anyway, so it can be rebuilt according to Thrall's plans, as he won't want his throne in the middle of the Valley of Strength and all those dark metal buildings.
    That makes sense and it doesn't. I mean, I would much rather have a secure and strong city than a wood / mud city >.<. That was the whole point of the remake. The Cataclysm demolished the place, so Garrosh made it earthquake proof. One of the few good things he actually did, without thinking about killing the alliance in the process lol.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-02-10 at 04:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    For god sakes no Jaina is going to be FINE! As is Lor'themar. I didn't really get much out of this.
    She will be FINE, with her father Antonidas staff, that is upgraded now with ancient Titan Powers
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  20. #20
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    She will be FINE, with her father Antonidas staff, that is upgraded now with ancient Titan Powers
    She's not going evil. Leave them alone. I like your lore postings but my dark side is whispering in my ears and saying "VERBALLY DESTROY HIM!!! DO IT!!! GIVE IN TO YOUR DARKER SIDE MWAHAHAHA!"

    Stop please
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •