Given to what happened with Warlocks that took powers from Cataclysm villains, could it be that this is going to be a new tradition? I mean, Kirin Tor and the Sunreavers both got themselves new magics that will most likely make it into playable forms. What are your thoughts on this? Cause I know that this is where it is heading.
That's why Uther and Jaina did nothing, Arthas had the commanding rights and an army following his orders. Any action against him would be considered treachery and his army would intervene. It's pointless trying to put this on Jaina's shoulders when it falls no one but Arthas.
Last edited by Tauror; 2013-02-11 at 01:18 AM.
But I guess that's just the MO of the Alliance. They claim to stand on principles and champion the rightous, but it's all bullshit. They conveniently look the other way while grave injustices and atrocities are committed by their commanders. Same thing happened again with the Blood Elves under Garithos. Nobody stood up to him, not even the Kirin Tor. "Well, he's in command. Our hands are tied."
Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-02-11 at 02:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Or blizz could just be terrible storytellers.
One of the things that pisses me off about the alliance is there naive belief in them being the righteous champions of azeroth and so they can get away with doing anything. For example, dalaran now in with the alliance, and they have the focusing iris in dalaran, so in other words the alliance owns the focusing iris.
Why in any bloody way should the horde now trust dalaran with that powerful an artifact, we meant to believe they won't use it for there own gain and that the alliance is incapable of letting powerful artifacts corrupt them? Oooooh thats right, what did your last prince do when he came across a corrupt sword?
Yes, self righteous and self opinionated alliance.
2. So... it's wrong for Dalaran just to -have- the focusing iris, when the -horde- is the group that killed the blue dragons moving it and used it in a manabomb?
3. I... don't know where they ever claimed they wouldn't use it for their own gain. or where they would. They stuck it in a vault because the Horde used it in a bomb and killed the dragonguards :\
4. The focusing iris is just an amplifier and was made as a tool by titans for the blue dragons to use, Frostmourne -actively- eats souls and was made by demons, it's not really the same thing.
5. That was a huge strawman, you made a 'stance' for the alliance to have then knocked it down to make yourself look right :\
So the focusing Iris, an artifact that amplifies magic, is now held in the most magically imbued city on azeroth. And the current leader of the kirin tor has a hormonal overload whenever someone says the world Garrosh. And THATS meant to be ok in your book?
I know your one sided in so many issues but geez...
2. Jaina flat out said she was just after Garrosh in ToW, and up until the divine bell thing she was pretty adamant about the Kirin tor's neutrality. I'm not going to assume she's going to pull another mass-attack like she did in ToW since she's no longer affected by the bomb's residue, she's just pissed.
3. How am I being unreasonable? There have been no quests to indicate an intent on the side of the Alliance to use the iris as a superweapon or anything of the sort, I don't see what's so wrong about them holding on to it.