New character models were a lie?

Almost nearing the end of MoP, and I still walk by as a highly detailed Goblin, only to still see a Orc made out of Lego and N64 Graphics.

Was Blizzard saying new character models just a lie to ploy more into getting MoP?

No where did Blizzard promise new models in MoP. I don't know where you people are getting this idea.
    All you're doing is trying to stir up shit.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Almost nearing the end of MoP, and I still walk by as a highly detailed Goblin, only to still see a Orc made out of Lego and N64 Graphics.

Was Blizzard saying new character models just a lie to ploy more into getting MoP?
    5 months, end of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second major raid patch not even out yet... Shit guys this was a good expansion, can't wait for Sinews of Gnomergeddon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post

First tier of the expansion, nearing the end. /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please, we're nowhere near the end of MoP. Most of this thread will be about that and it's already been pointed out so I'm closing this before it degenerates further. Please don't create threads that are pointless in the future.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."