Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Bout time. Since they changed hunters all those lovely polearm graphics are going to waste on druids.
    My monk tank officially disapproves this comment for not including her.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    so uhm, this doesnt count?
    Well it does now that there are viable polearms for death knights/warriors.

    It didn't before.

  3. #23
    There are some nice scythe-looking polearms that drop from random BC mobs if I recall correctly

    Don't remember what they are called but pretty sure they were around the 65-68 level and they were greens.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

    In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

  4. #24
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    My monk tank officially disapproves this comment for not including her.
    Lol I didn't even know monks could use polearms XD... Thanks for informing me though.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    To transmog one thing to another you have to be able to equip both items.

    Frostscythe of ahune is a staff.
    DKs cant use staves.
    Ret cant use staves.
    Warriors can use staves, but you can't dual wield polearms.

    Basically only an arms warrior could use this and transmog it to a staff.

    I guess a fury warrior could transmog it for the lolz and for idling in a city/shrine.



    Best in slot for Blood Dks though, my DK is a happy orc.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=25236

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=55066

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

  6. #26
    I actually got a strength polearm as a random blue item from a scenario. It had a really good looking dragonesque MoP design as well.

    It's a shame it's almost worthless, but I kept it anyways. Polearms are just awesome, glad to see the return.

  7. #27
    The Lightbringer TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    3,604
    Do you have to be able to equip both items come 5.2? The only reason I can think of that you have to now is because you can only xmog items of the same weapon type whereas in 5.2 you only need to have them share the animation. You should be able to use staff xmogs for Boris, I can't check cause I'm too lazy to DL the ptr but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    2 more interesting finds:

    1. Healing/Ele Shaman Fist Weapon.

    2. 2h Intellect Healer/Ele Shaman mace.
    I believe monks could also use the fist, and paladins/druids the 2h mace.

  9. #29
    The Lightbringer malletin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    3,116
    last time i tanked with a polearm was in wotlk.. during trial of the crusader because i never got the 2 handed axe and i had the ilvl 200 craftable epic beforehand, the fact that the polearm is named boris makes me happy in my pants.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •