Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post
    Ok so this girl I know ask me out to lunch. But shes all like " But you have to pay, I'm broke ".

1. She always complains she is "Working so much", Yet never has money?
    2. We have nothing in common, Shes more of the party girl, and i'm the geek how plays computer games.
    3. She has a 2 year old daughter, which is a turn off for me.
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.

Yet after all of this, She says she " likes me ".

Bitch wtf?
    if you're a "geek how plays computer games" maybe you should take this opportunity to get with someone...you know, before it's too late

Turn the tables on her if you have nothing else to do and bored. But if you're a busy man and dont' have time for kid games then don't do the following.

Reply by saying, ok lets go to taco bell (lol) or some cheap place where you do not have to invest much of a dime but your time. Before lunch tell her what you expect from you since you are "investing"on her. By then she'll turn into the monster that she really is and make you feel like you're an a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    even if that were the case there are steps you can take to prevent pregancy. Ever heard of the "morning after pill" That's designed as an emergency measure incase something like condom breakage were to occur. Dunno how effective it is but "oh no, condom broke. Now i'm stuck with this pregnancy" is a lie. There is no way a condom can break and you not know it happened. I would assume after you were done and took it off... you'd kinda notice the tear in it. It'd be rare you'd find a man that wouldn't tell the girl what happened :/
    Morning after pill has a failure rate of about 1% too, and condoms can break but if it does most people are: ''im on the pill np there!'' My niece can speak about that. Haha. bummer enough she's the only strict protestant in the family, even the only one, the rest of are rather, lame catholics never going to church-types, anyway according to her protestantism she could not do abortion eventhough she had a 75% chance to actually die.

Anyway: I'd take the risk going out with her, see how she really is.
    Last edited by Fuiking; 2013-02-11 at 07:34 PM.
    I am the King of Rome, and above grammar.
    - Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor

If I have learned anything from a similar thread to this one: All women are money grubbing whores, and all men are rapists. Apparently that is how the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    If I have learned anything from a similar thread to this one: All women are money grubbing whores, and all men are rapists. Apparently that is how the world works.
    Lmfao.

Also, thanks for the new signature.

Yea, you don't paint this in a very positive light, OP. Sounds like a textbook case of a ho bein' a ho.

Do a barrel roll and GTFO while you can. Politely, of course. Can't have office relations tossed asunder.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    if you're a "geek how plays computer games" maybe you should take this opportunity to get with someone...you know, before it's too late
    Eh, it sounds like she might be trying to take advantage of the "geeky gamer" stereotype, what with her being a woman and thus better than gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Hey Elsa, do you wanna build a strawmaaaan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Poor people are not a blight, they are a resource to be exploited for the betterment of the middle and upper class.
    ^ To be fair, not sure if serious.

cover it up, do the deed and then unfriend her

Ok so this girl I know ask me out to lunch. But shes all like " But you have to pay, I'm broke ".

2. We have nothing in common, Shes more of the party girl, and i'm the geek how plays computer games.
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.

Bitch wtf?
    Bro this is ez shes trying to use you. This is how you get her, tell her you got other chicks your interested in and then she'll get this omg im not hot anymore idea then try and kindve win you, then bang and bail.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

sounds to me like OP doesn't like this girl, but she's probably at least passibly cute, and an easy lay. Therefore, OP also seems like the typical desperate gamer type and hasn't gotten any in a while, so even a passibly cute girl, even with a kid seems like it might be the only sex he might get in a few years.

I can accept it if the girl has a kid. However, there are problems especially with having nothing in common. Sure it may work out right now but it might become a bigger problem in the future.

You can have the lunch date and see for yourself what happens. If it goes sour then dump her.

Bitch wtf?
    I smell the makings for a great sitcom here!

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

Don't put your gentlemen sausage in crazy