Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Do you really want to get into a relationship where a girl cant even pay her own food and has a kid? You'd end up paying everything in the long run.. How can you not pay your own food if you work "a lot" like she is? (Guessing that means more than the standard 40hrs a week)

Thanks for all the advice.

Not to mention, She also wanted me to buy her a new phone...

Going to ditch this chick.

I don't understand why you are even considering this enough to post about it.

Unless...

I'm the geek who plays computer games.
    means you are in a serious dry spell or are still a virgin and tired of being one.

Are you just griping that she asked you out to lunch and then insists that you pay? If that's the case your post has a lot of useless unrelated info.

Just friend zone her hard. Don't give any indicators or interest and make it clear you just want to be friends. And make sure she CAN pay for stuff if you ever hang out...or else don't. Use her as a pivot and hook up with her hot friends.

I'll just leave this here to summarize all my thoughts.

This figure speaks for itself.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

10+ Year Old Account
    It will happens sometimes in your life that people you aren't interested in may ask you out. The appropriate response is to say no thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

A whole lot of bitching for stupid reasons. She doesn't have a phone, so you don't like her? What the fuck? Do you have issues with girls? You must if you're asking people on a forum if those are good reasons to not go out with a girl when clearly they aren't. Not having a phone is a really, really stupid reason to avoid dating a girl.

That and having a problem with her not having money. Why is that your problem? She has a kid and works all the time so chances are she can't afford to have disposable income, ever think of that?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simple. you tell her "I'll pay for lunch,then you have to pay for lunch"

If you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    A whole lot of bitching for stupid reasons. She doesn't have a phone, so you don't like her? What the fuck? Do you have issues with girls? You must if you're asking people on a forum if those are good reasons to not go out with a girl when clearly they aren't. Not having a phone is a really, really stupid reason to avoid dating a girl.

That and having a problem with her not having money. Why is that your problem? She has a kid and works all the time so chances are she can't afford to have disposable income, ever think of that?

Cheapest cell phone you can get is between $15-20 + $15-60 for prepaid time, no parent should use the excuse "no disposable income for a phone"

it's cheap as hell

She has a kid, don't dump your own time/money into her mistake/some other dudes spawn

Hit it then quit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of job does she have? She has a 2 year old kid so that could be why no money.
    Also being a party girl would diminish the bank account a bit, but a party girl and a single mother? That seems like two opposing personalities.

I mean, opposites attract so I wouldn't say the fact she's a party girl means you can't date her, if you like her you should go for it but the kid could be a deal breaker and by the sound of this thread you don't actually like her that way, so don't don't date her.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    Cheapest cell phone you can get is between $15-20 + $15-60 for prepaid time, no parent should use the excuse "no disposable income for a phone"

it's cheap as hell
    In Australia it's around $40(possibly one for $20 somewhere) for the cheapest phone then credit is $29 which if you only use your phone a little bit lasts for months or longer.
    So yea, no excuse.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-10 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    opposites attract
    I never understood this quote. Opposites attract when it comes to magnets, protons/electrons, etc. I don't think it really applies to personalities. People that are similar have healthy, long lasting relationships all the time. Probably more so than people who have opposing personalities.

My current girlfriend and I have a lot in common (besides video games ~_~), which really helps us spend time together and have more to talk about. The biggest flop relationships I've ever had were the women that went to parties, liked smoking from da bowl, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    she probably does like you....i would stay away however since you obviously dont like her.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even go, kids are a giant turn off for me as well. How does she have a job but not have a phone? What is that?
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

10+ Year Old Account
    If you pay for her you'll pay for it more down the line.

Incoming txt : can you babysit my girl tonight, i wanna go out and party
    Last edited by starkey; 2013-02-10 at 06:41 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Oh the stupidity of expecting someone else to pay. It's not only cheap but horribly arrogant on her part -_- I've been asked to go places and had my meal purchased for me but it's not because I said "YOU MUST PAY!" If she got invited to go out with him for lunch and turned him down because she was broke then he OFFERED to pay that's a different story. But saying "Have lunch with me... but you gotta pay!" Yeah. Don't even give that one a sideways glance. She's just a user.
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-02-10 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    OP all of those things you listed are all bigass red flags saying STAY FAR AWAY.

If she asked you out & also said you must pay then that is a very strong sign she is only looking for money. People can be very materialistic and if they want something bad enough, they will seek out someone to exploit for what they want.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I honestly can not think of 1 person i know that does not have a cell phone.. You get them for free with $30 phone plans...