Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Were you born in the 1800s? If you like someone and attempt to buy them, it's your fault for getting nothing. I do it because it is morally the right thing to do and teaches them not to treat women like cattle. If I get a free meal or a drink out of it as well, it's just extra. The faster the "me man, me bring you food, now me want mate" dies out, the better.
    Edit: Wait, I didn't actually read the original post.

Were you born in the 1800s? If you like someone and attempt to buy them, it's your fault for getting nothing. I do it because it is morally the right thing to do and teaches them not to treat women like cattle. If I get a free meal or a drink out of it as well, it's just extra. The faster the "me man, me bring you food, now me want mate" dies out, the better.
    My god, you genuinely believe yourself. What happened to you that you became like this?

Deleted
    Offer to split the bill, if she says no, reject her. If you don't want to deal with a kid at all, 100% sure say no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Edit: Wait, I didn't actually read the original post.
    Erm.. what? I was talking about when someone offers me a lunch and offers to pay for it! I never ask anyone to do it but if they do it out of their own free will, then why shouldn't I just take it as a free lunch with no mandatory extras or strings attached?

Deleted
    Erm.. what? I was talking about when someone offers me a lunch and offers to pay for it! I never ask anyone to do it but if they do it out of their own free will, then why shouldn't I just take it as a free lunch with no mandatory extras or strings attached?
    Agreed.

When a girl offers me to pay for the lunch or cinema ticket or whatever, I'm not saying no either. I'd never ASK for it or go on a date with someone who asks for it though.

Why am I horrible? If random guys (some of who I don't even like) offer to buy me a drink or a lunch, why turn it down? It's not like I'm asking for it or using them. If they expect something in return for it, it's their problem, not mine..
    I guess when you put it that away, it doesn't sound that bad. You'll find it's common for men not to notice when a woman has never shown interest in them but they still ask them out...a lesson learnt.

Oh well, that simple fact is true; women will continue to gold dig for the simple reason that men continually let them by expecting some sort of sexual favor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iPluto View Post
    I guess when you put it that away, it doesn't sound that bad. You'll find it's common for men not to notice when a woman has never shown interest in them but they still ask them out...a lesson learnt.

Oh well, that simple fact is true; women will continue to gold dig for the simple reason that men continually let them by expecting some sort of sexual favor.
    It's funny, showering them with gifts or wanting to pay for everything is also exactly the opposite of what works for "sexual favours".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iPluto View Post

Exactly, but I wouldn't call it gold digging if the woman isn't flirting with them or showing any signs of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathena View Post
    This person said it best. It smells like a trap
    a strangely delicious trap

It's people like you that make single parents lives harder by avoiding them just because they have a kid.
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

I suggest not pursing this, because you already have a negative outlook on her, and don't seem to like her. Barring the possibility she might just want a free lunch, thats no way to start a relationship.

I also think if she "likes you" she would ask you to dinner instead of lunch.
    Last edited by Self Inflicted Wounds; 2013-02-10 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
    It's people like you that make single parents lives harder by avoiding them just because they have a kid.
    Because you would have to deal with the kid as well.. Which is not yours. I can see the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post

1. She always complains she is "Working so much", Yet never has money?
    You already answered your own question. She has a 2 year old daughter.

Why am I horrible? If random guys (some of who I don't even like) offer to buy me a drink or a lunch, why turn it down? It's not like I'm asking for it or using them. If they expect something in return for it, it's their problem, not mine..
    You are literally using them. The point of asking someone out isn't so you can get a free meal, its to learn more about someone, whether that leads to love or a relationship. Its really just a scummy move on your part. You don't like this person, but will let them give you a gift?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
    Oi, my gf has a kid!

10+ Year Old Account
    its clear she will most likely use you looking at the evidence, so play her at the same game. switch the lunch for dinner, have drinks after, bang her, and then move on. problem solved.

Okay and the question was?

Or are you asking for MMO-C's reaction to the whole situation which can be summed up in your own words:
    Bitch
    What is the point of this thread.

Why are cell phones socially mandatory? I don't have one, and I don't plan on getting one. I see no reason to waste all that money each month on something I don't need. Seeing as most of these cell phone fanatics have internet on their phones anyway, they can just as easily message me on my computer. Of course, anyone that vain probably isn't my type anyway, I suppose.

But in any case, I'd have the lunch and gauge her intentions from there. She has a kid, and while that's a major turn off for me as well, it wouldn't stop me from having lunch with someone who claims to like me (you should be able to tell if someone means it.) She could turn out to genuinely mean it and be nice, you never know. Being a single parent is rather expensive (unless she's getting child support which (being the favored female) is very likely) so there's a chance she's not just blowing smoke about not having much spending money. However, if you already know you're not interested at all and that it won't change, just tell her no as nicely as you can.

And to the girl saying you take up free meals and whatnot, you're missing the point. It's wrong because by you accepting, you're encouraging them to keep trying by default. If you have no interest in someone, do them the courtesy of saying so. What you're doing is one very small step away from use and lose.

Deleted
    If you gonna be stuck with a freeloader then you might as well find one that you like.

Deleted
    Say no, seriously !!!!

Also if you do fuck her against all suggestions and common sense make sure to use a condom You can never know how she got the first kid (i mean if she lied to the guy about taking the pill ect.) I know some chicks who do stuff like this to get money from the fathers....