Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

This girl ask ME out to lunch... But

Ok so this girl I know ask me out to lunch. But shes all like " But you have to pay, I'm broke ".

1. She always complains she is "Working so much", Yet never has money?
    2. We have nothing in common, Shes more of the party girl, and i'm the geek how plays computer games.
    3. She has a 2 year old daughter, which is a turn off for me.
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.

Yet after all of this, She says she " likes me ".

Bitch wtf?

Why are you talking about this? If you don't like her and think shes a pos then tell her to go away.

Well, the way I see it you have 2 choices:

1. Let her down easy saying you don't like her the same way.
    2. Go on the lunch date because you never know what could happen.

Maybe she's tired of the party scene and wants to settle down. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post
    1. She always complains she is "Working so much", Yet never has money?
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.
    Get rid of her

She already has a child. Time to look away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Screw that. No, not a metaphor to sex, that's just too damn dangerous to invest in that girl. She's 85% likely to just use you.

Bro cmon. Is she like the first girl you have had a conversation with in your life.

There is only one course of action given all the reasons above. DUMP HER!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfriend her on facebook, stop talking to her and contacting her. She obviously does this to all the guys. And oh btw, you think your the only guy she is seeing, cmon get real, she is dating many guys behind your back.

1. Kid
    2. Nothing in common and you don't even like her
    3. She SAID --- "You have to pay I'm broke" ya dead no.

Aveline's amazing work!

Seems to me you have some pretty hefty reservations about this girl. In my opinion you should just tell her you have a girlfriend (white lie) so you don't end up wasting each other's time. There are some precautions you could take to assure she doesn't end up using you like pay for the first couple of dates only then make her pay for a few after that. As for the child, as you get older, single women tend to already have at least 1 kid. I'm 25 and most of the people I went to HS/college with are having babies left and right. I know this may contradict my previous statement but I think you should at least hang out with this girl a couple of times before you get all judgemental. I know a girl right now that just moved here, is 18 and not looking to settle down anytime soon. She parties all the time, and sleeps with a couple different guys a week so maybe this girl just wants to sleep with you or "wants the D" as kids say nowadays haha.

EDIT: It's just LUNCH, whats it going to hurt?
    Last edited by Lawnmower; 2013-02-10 at 04:46 AM.

I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've listed all the cons, and no pros.
    If there are no pros, don't bother with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    She already has a child. Time to look away.
    So what? I don't give a fudge if a girl liked me had a child...

Tell her no thanks then? Good lord, do you need your hand held to say "no" to someone?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

If you don't like her just keep telling her that you are busy. Girls do it all the time, reverse reverse!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is she hot? Might not be a good idea to commit, but who says you can't have some fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she asks you out but say's you have to pay I think it is pretty obvious that she is just after a free meal. If she wanted to go out with you to get to know you better there are plenty of things she could suggest that don't require money.
    As for people saying back off cause she has a kid, that's a bit unfair. I had a relationship with a chick who had a kid, sure it didn't work out but it wasn't because she had a kid. It was because she was a nutjob.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

She's looking for someone to mooch off of/enable her so she can continue to make whatever irresponsible choices I'm sure she makes. As others have said, this isn't even a discussion, take your proverbial hand and mush it into her face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanks120y View Post
    I had a relationship with a chick who had a kid, sure it didn't work out but it wasn't because she had a kid. It was because she was a nutjob.
    That more often than not goes hand in hand. A woman that has a kid and is single tends to have something wrong with her. Either she has bad tastes in men or is crazy. I'm not saying ALL of them do, but most of them. Best to avoid that situation unless you have good reason not to. And just to be extra clear, I'm not saying there would be anything wrong with the kid, just the mom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    She's looking for someone to mooch off of/enable her so she can continue to make whatever irresponsible choices I'm sure she makes. As others have said, this isn't even a discussion, take your proverbial hand and mush it into her face.
    This person said it best. It smells like a trap
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like she is in it to simply use you. Just tell her you're not interested, and IF she truly wants to have lunch with you, SHE has to pay it. Or at least split the bill.