Page 1 of 2
LastLast

List of Dunking champs

So yeah, what characters play with the b-balls? Woah that sounds wierd...
    k dunks

Heres what I know so far & how to achieve ultimate dunk potential. Also be sure to take flash/ghost to meet full dunk potential on any toon.

Darius - Stack bleed 5 times, hit R
    Jarvan - Press R
    Panth - Press R & W for ultimate dunkage
    Vi - Press R
    Ziggs - Press W, launch yourself into the enemy & Press q+R. You'll get flagged for double dunking, screw the Ref...
    Olaf - Stack CDR, Press E, the enemy will call hacking for dunking so fast...
    Jayce - E cannon form, run into the enemy & press Q for super fast dunking
    Tristana - Press W into team, press R to defend the hoop
    Master Yi - Press R, dive into the team, press Q, auto attack for the unsatisfying finish...
    Riven - Press R, then Q twice, auto attack once, W, auto attack, Q. If you didn't dunk the finish, go home
    Garen - Press Q, Then R, gg
    Syndra - Q, W, Q, R, now your team has an unfair advantage of balls on their side (hue), let the dunks commence...
    Alistar - Q, Q, Q, Q, R for manliness, Q
    Jax - Charge up E, Q for the win. Finish appropriate dunking if necessary by harassing them with your "stick"
    Lulu - Not really a dunker, but a reverse dunker. If your dunkers are having trouble getting their dunks right, run into the team, press R on yourself, and let your star players handle the rest.

So am I missing any, feel free to describe how if you don't think its obvious enough.
    Feel free to add any champs & why you feel they would work better
    Last edited by Angarin; 2013-02-11 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne - Press R and just stand behind your team while killing everything in sight?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it's not 'dunking' per se. It sure hurts though.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Ahri R x3 to dash past 3 players thenq for the 3 pointer!!

oh and e for fan service
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sidenote, before you continue going on a bitching spree:
    That thread wasn't closed by Riot. It was downvoted into oblivion and closed automatically.

Now, I shall leave this thread so I don't have to read its silliness any longer.

Please stay on topic. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-02-10 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sidenote, before you continue going on a bitching spree:
    That thread wasn't closed by Riot. It was downvoted into oblivion and closed automatically.

Now, I shall leave this thread so I don't have to read its silliness any longer.
    Then please don't come here in the first place, you sound like a child when you do so. That was extremely obnoxious to come here and post that. I don't come into your home and tell your family who you piss off everyday and how, do I? No, please don't do the same.

Now, lets continue with the thread please

Deleted
    Pantheon shouldn't be there. His E looks like some gay fisting move, and his R is only jump on feet, not cool dunk like Darius/Jarvan.

However Alistar should be added!

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Pantheon shouldn't be there. His E looks like some gay fisting move, and his R is only jump on feet, not cool dunk like Darius/Jarvan.

However Alistar should be added!
    Haha I didn't think of alistar, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Dude, he jumps like a mile up into the sky and comes crashing down on people, how is that NOT a dunk? Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Dude, he jumps like a mile up into the sky and comes crashing down on people, how is that NOT a dunk? Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.

:3333333 so true

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should add xin zhao too.

Not really sure how he dunks people, but if you run xin zhao and jarvan in bot lane it's known as the demacian dunk lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.
    Darius barely gets off the ground? What about dat hangtime? It's like he's dunking out of the Matrix.

Deleted
    How come Jax isn't on the list? DA ORIGINAL dunkmasta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Lulu for reverse dunk :3
    More like an assist-dunk Muz, since you can bump someone up like Ezreal, then he uses Trueshot Barrage to dunk it in.

LOL Since when does YI dunk? He runs threw people with his sword.. Thats not jumping in any form.. And Garen, he puts his sword into the ground and doesent jump either, please first play the champs then talk about em :P ty. You want real dunks? RENGAR BREH!!!..Khazix brah!!! They dunk ur squishes so hard they dont live to see the daylight. Also Volibear the ...BACKWARDS DUNK!?He is so powerful he will make others drunk!
    Last edited by SunbakedDuck; 2013-02-11 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    LOL Since when does YI dunk? He runs threw people with his sword.. Thats not jumping in any form.. And Garen, he puts his sword into the ground and doesent jump either, please first play the champs then talk about em :P ty. You want real dunks? RENGAR BREH!!!..Khazix brah!!! They dunk ur squishes so hard they dont live to see the daylight. Also Volibear the ...BACKWARDS DUNK!?He is so powerful he will make others drunk!

You know, dunks aren't just considered where they put their hands in the air & down to the ground? Jarvan doesn't do this...jayce doesn't either. They make a fashion of movements into one single motion on a single target or area.

Dunking can be a variety of terms. I always wondered though about Yi. But Garen has always been a hidden dunker (never master...never...master).

Your argument against garen is about as viable as kha'zix & rengar. I'll go ahead & add kha'zix though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How come Jax isn't on the list? DA ORIGINAL dunkmasta.
    Apologies I thought I had him on there =(

10+ Year Old Account

The reason Yi is considered the Dunkmaster.

I think it actually all started from that video. Could very well be wrong though.

Does Lux count as a WNBA dunk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Does Lux count as a WNBA dunk?
    She's okay, but Orianna would make the better WNBA dunker.

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    His crit AA animation is reminiscent of a lay-up animation.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-11 at 06:38 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Diana's ult = possible dunk?

Malphite's ult has to be a superman dunk

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 08:08 AM ----------

Guys, trawling Youtube for dunk vids and found this

Vi = verified dunker

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo