Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    List of Dunking champs

    So yeah, what characters play with the b-balls? Woah that sounds wierd...
    k dunks

    Heres what I know so far & how to achieve ultimate dunk potential. Also be sure to take flash/ghost to meet full dunk potential on any toon.

    Darius - Stack bleed 5 times, hit R
    Jarvan - Press R
    Panth - Press R & W for ultimate dunkage
    Vi - Press R
    Ziggs - Press W, launch yourself into the enemy & Press q+R. You'll get flagged for double dunking, screw the Ref...
    Olaf - Stack CDR, Press E, the enemy will call hacking for dunking so fast...
    Jayce - E cannon form, run into the enemy & press Q for super fast dunking
    Tristana - Press W into team, press R to defend the hoop
    Master Yi - Press R, dive into the team, press Q, auto attack for the unsatisfying finish...
    Riven - Press R, then Q twice, auto attack once, W, auto attack, Q. If you didn't dunk the finish, go home
    Garen - Press Q, Then R, gg
    Syndra - Q, W, Q, R, now your team has an unfair advantage of balls on their side (hue), let the dunks commence...
    Alistar - Q, Q, Q, Q, R for manliness, Q
    Jax - Charge up E, Q for the win. Finish appropriate dunking if necessary by harassing them with your "stick"
    Lulu - Not really a dunker, but a reverse dunker. If your dunkers are having trouble getting their dunks right, run into the team, press R on yourself, and let your star players handle the rest.




    So am I missing any, feel free to describe how if you don't think its obvious enough.
    Feel free to add any champs & why you feel they would work better
    Last edited by Angarin; 2013-02-11 at 05:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,131
    Vayne - Press R and just stand behind your team while killing everything in sight?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Vayne - Press R and just stand behind your team while killing everything in sight?
    That's not dunking though. The dunkmasters are Yi, Darius, Garen, Pantheon, and Jarvan.

    Dunkmasters in action can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_NrOkJ8DjQ. Four dunkmasters and a steed.

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,131
    I suppose it's not 'dunking' per se. It sure hurts though.

  5. #5
    Ahri R x3 to dash past 3 players thenq for the 3 pointer!!

    oh and e for fan service

  6. #6
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,836
    Sidenote, before you continue going on a bitching spree:
    That thread wasn't closed by Riot. It was downvoted into oblivion and closed automatically.

    Now, I shall leave this thread so I don't have to read its silliness any longer.

    Please stay on topic. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-02-10 at 07:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sidenote, before you continue going on a bitching spree:
    That thread wasn't closed by Riot. It was downvoted into oblivion and closed automatically.

    Now, I shall leave this thread so I don't have to read its silliness any longer.
    Then please don't come here in the first place, you sound like a child when you do so. That was extremely obnoxious to come here and post that. I don't come into your home and tell your family who you piss off everyday and how, do I? No, please don't do the same.

    Now, lets continue with the thread please

  8. #8
    Pantheon shouldn't be there. His E looks like some gay fisting move, and his R is only jump on feet, not cool dunk like Darius/Jarvan.

    However Alistar should be added!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Pantheon shouldn't be there. His E looks like some gay fisting move, and his R is only jump on feet, not cool dunk like Darius/Jarvan.

    However Alistar should be added!
    Haha I didn't think of alistar, thanks

  10. #10
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Pantheon shouldn't be there. His E looks like some gay fisting move, and his R is only jump on feet, not cool dunk like Darius/Jarvan.
    Dude, he jumps like a mile up into the sky and comes crashing down on people, how is that NOT a dunk? Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Dude, he jumps like a mile up into the sky and comes crashing down on people, how is that NOT a dunk? Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.

    :3333333 so true

  12. #12
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,142
    I think you should add xin zhao too.

    Not really sure how he dunks people, but if you run xin zhao and jarvan in bot lane it's known as the demacian dunk lane.

  13. #13
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,838
    Lulu for reverse dunk :3

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Karrotlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Darius/Jarvan barely get off of the ground in comparison.
    Darius barely gets off the ground? What about dat hangtime? It's like he's dunking out of the Matrix.

  15. #15
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,508
    How come Jax isn't on the list? DA ORIGINAL dunkmasta.
    Meh.

  16. #16
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Lulu for reverse dunk :3
    More like an assist-dunk Muz, since you can bump someone up like Ezreal, then he uses Trueshot Barrage to dunk it in.

  17. #17
    LOL Since when does YI dunk? He runs threw people with his sword.. Thats not jumping in any form.. And Garen, he puts his sword into the ground and doesent jump either, please first play the champs then talk about em :P ty. You want real dunks? RENGAR BREH!!!..Khazix brah!!! They dunk ur squishes so hard they dont live to see the daylight. Also Volibear the ...BACKWARDS DUNK!?He is so powerful he will make others drunk!
    Last edited by SunbakedDuck; 2013-02-11 at 04:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    LOL Since when does YI dunk? He runs threw people with his sword.. Thats not jumping in any form.. And Garen, he puts his sword into the ground and doesent jump either, please first play the champs then talk about em :P ty. You want real dunks? RENGAR BREH!!!..Khazix brah!!! They dunk ur squishes so hard they dont live to see the daylight. Also Volibear the ...BACKWARDS DUNK!?He is so powerful he will make others drunk!

    You know, dunks aren't just considered where they put their hands in the air & down to the ground? Jarvan doesn't do this...jayce doesn't either. They make a fashion of movements into one single motion on a single target or area.

    Dunking can be a variety of terms. I always wondered though about Yi. But Garen has always been a hidden dunker (never master...never...master).

    Your argument against garen is about as viable as kha'zix & rengar. I'll go ahead & add kha'zix though.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 10:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    How come Jax isn't on the list? DA ORIGINAL dunkmasta.
    Apologies I thought I had him on there =(

  19. #19
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,142


    The reason Yi is considered the Dunkmaster.

    I think it actually all started from that video. Could very well be wrong though.

  20. #20
    Does Lux count as a WNBA dunk?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •