10+ Year Old Account

Question Leveling a Wizard, after some info

So i completed D3 on my monk, Reached level 60 Pargaon level 5, decided to level a Wizard.

I know the Primary stat they use is Intellect, any other stats i should be looking at, plus weapons etc?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, its the same for every class, you want your offensive stats (crit damage, crit chance, attack speed, and avg damage) and life on hit in the slots you can get them, and get as much int and defensive stats in all the others. While leveling, basically, if it increases your dps and/or survivability, you want it.

When you hit max level, there's lots of awesome guides and such out there that can give you tips, including what Legendaries to go for, or simply what kinds of stats to look for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickarus View Post
    Generally, its the same for every class, you want your offensive stats (crit damage, crit chance, attack speed, and avg damage) and life on hit in the slots you can get them, and get as much int and defensive stats in all the others. While leveling, basically, if it increases your dps and/or survivability, you want it.

When you hit max level, there's lots of awesome guides and such out there that can give you tips, including what Legendaries to go for, or simply what kinds of stats to look for.
    Cool thanks
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Just level to 60 using Blizzard, hydra etc. Kite and stuff.

Once 60 witch is only like 20 hours grind if you focus on it, with lvling gear - go Critical mass build, better know as CM/WW Wizards. Its a build that cost only like 5 million to get started, and gets really good once 30-50 million gold invested. I use like gear for 30 million and I can farm MP3 act3 full very fast with like no deaths, atleast dosen't happen often.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...TXh!gXY!Yaccac Something like this. Just go to youtube for gear guides, its so used this build...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Inteligence is the way to go...after that vitality off course