Poll: Set a server time for world bosses?

World bosses - have them spawn at a certain server time?

Why not? Once a day. What's wrong with that? Or every three hours, it can be determined whenever. It can be similar to the STV arena that is dead.

This solves two things, and can bring fun to the game.

1.) More world pvp. You know when the boss spawns? Everyone will be there to participate. Isn't this what Blizzard wanted with world bosses in the first place? They're called WORLD bosses for a reason.

-What about server crashes. Was there any with Galleon? No.

2.) We know when the boss spawns. We don't have to be online all the time, wondering if the boss is going to spawn at 6 am or not.

Edit: And yes I know Sha spawns every 15 mins after it dies or so. I'm suggesting we lengthen the time for a world boss to spawn, but with a set realm time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the plan to now have world bosses respawn soon after their death, but you only get loot once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Isn't the plan to now have world bosses respawn soon after their death, but you only get loot once a week?
    I think that plan is silly. You might as well just have the world boss availabile on tuesdays. No one will do it after tuesday unless it's an alt.

This would make the world bosses a pretty standard world pvp battle, except gathered around a raid boss instead of fighting each other for bases. Would probably be a lot of fun if it was just rare enough that it wasn't farmable, yet often enough to be fought for.