Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    LOL blizzard needs to add a stats line for rez by spirit healer...

Resurrected by priests 14
    Rebirthed by druids 20
    Revived by druids 12
    Spirit returned to body by shamans 15
    Redeemed by paladins 10
    Raised by death knights 3
    Resuscitated by monks 2
    Resurrected by soulstones -
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

take rez sickness and buy a new cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well, if you stuck on a tree branch and can't reach your body, you fucked up a little and need to use a spirit healer resurrection.
    I shouldn't need a spirit healer resurrection. That defeats the point of giving us the option to walk back to our body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    I shouldn't need a spirit healer resurrection. That defeats the point of giving us the option to walk back to our body.
    flying to corpses defeats the point of dying, they could just make you bubbleblock at 1 health, drop all aggro, and regenerate health over 10 seconds.
    And the point of spirit resurrection is if you spend more than 10 minutes to walk to your corpse, you shall accept deal with spirit healer.

When something like this occurs to me, i look at it like on challenge, i try to get to that place by foot and jump exactly on the same spot. Sometimes it takes hours, but i find it funny
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-02-10 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Yes, please allow flying to your corpse. Considering most of my deaths come from random dismounts for no reason at all.

Deleted
    A great idea would be to let us fly with normal running speed, would help those that land in these situations and not make dying a "no problem 1 second and I'm alive again" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post
    Yes, please allow flying to your corpse. Considering most of my deaths come from random dismounts for no reason at all.
    Turn off auto-dismount then. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Turn off auto-dismount then. problem solved.
    Blizzard fix the CRZ issue that is causing it and problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree with you. But I also don't understand why they nerfed, the quick and the dead. But it is stupid to not be able to fly, just because of the number of times I have not been able to reach my body. However, my favorite is still dying off the coast of Northrend, from flying too far, and being rezzed in the Barrens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you can teleport to the graveyard. Back in the day, you had to run around looking for your corpse. If you got lost, you were shit out of luck.

In TBC, when you died in an inconvenient place you had to hoof it. If once you got there, you learned your body was unreachable, you had to hoof it back to the GY. Dying in the Nether made your body unrecoverable. For years, corpses didn't fall to the ground. If you died in the air, you corpse stayed there.

I really wish they would add flying back when you die because there are just so many mountains and inaccessible areas where you can die. It has happened to me a couple of times now. I just tabbed out for a few seconds at the lore walkers place and tabbed in and I was dead, with no way to get to my corpse. I really can't think of any reason to not allow flying while dead. if they are worried about the speed of a ress for PvP or world bosses then they can just slow the speed of it.

I love dying up by major nanners, and that one boss for the golden lotus daily (for what ever reason), and have choice to take the spirit res, because I cannot walk to my corpse no matter what I do. There is no way to reach the top of that part of the cliff without a flying mount.

You choice is suppose to be between near instantly ressing at the cost of 10% durability (8% with guild bonus) or having to walk back to your corpse (which, depending on GY position can be upwards of 4 minutes, but is generally around a minute or two), and no durability loss.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-02-10 at 06:14 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

No, just use resurrection sickness.

I thought the Spirit Healer was there only if your body died in glitchy places? If Blizzard gives us the option to run back to our bodies, they should give us flight OR remove the vertical minimum distance requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I love dying up by major nanners, and that one boss for the golden lotus daily (for what ever reason), and have choice to take the spirit res, because I cannot walk to my corpse no matter what I do. There is no way to reach the top of that part of the cliff without a flying mount.

You choice is suppose to be between near instantly ressing at the cost of 10% durability (8% with guild bonus) or having to walk back to your corpse (which, depending on GY position can be upwards of 4 minutes, but is generally around a minute or two), and no durability loss.
    You still take durability loss to equiped items from just dying. The penalty from the Spirit Healer is res sickness and 25% durability loss to everything on your character and in your bags.

You are so lazy... Running 5 minutes to find your way is absolutely epic. Also, waiting 10 minutes for the sickness an paying 50+ gold in repairs is awesome game design...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that this image just showed up on reddit r/wow.

So.... Why don't you just post this to the Blizz forums now?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deanmoney View Post
    No, just use resurrection sickness.
    Why not? j/k, don't need to hear your answer. There's no reasonable one.

Blizzard has actually addressed this in a blue post and basically said, "too bad for you, don't feel like fixing it so just deal with res sickness, kthxbai." They basically dance around the issue even being an issue and then tell you to suck it up and deal with their shortsighted game design.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Since the vast majority of Pandaria's content was designed around the use of ground mounts, we didn't include flight for players who are in spirit form (dead). There are a few locations, similar to the WoW days of old, where you can die and be unable to retrieve your corpse. The reality is this shouldn't be an overwhelming inconvenience to players, unless you're very frequently dying in unfortunate ways, and in unfortunate locations. Sometimes going with the Spirit Healer might be the best (or only) way to revive yourself. But that's a big reason why they've been in the game since launch.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Why not? j/k, don't need to hear your answer. There's no reasonable one.

Blizzard has actually addressed this in a blue post and basically said, "too bad for you, don't feel like fixing it so just deal with res sickness, kthxbai." They basically dance around the issue even being an issue and then tell you to suck it up and deal with their shortsighted game design.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Since the vast majority of Pandaria's content was designed around the use of ground mounts, we didn't include flight for players who are in spirit form (dead). There are a few locations, similar to the WoW days of old, where you can die and be unable to retrieve your corpse. The reality is this shouldn't be an overwhelming inconvenience to players, unless you're very frequently dying in unfortunate ways, and in unfortunate locations. Sometimes going with the Spirit Healer might be the best (or only) way to revive yourself. But that's a big reason why they've been in the game since launch.
    How is that bad game design? Death should have a penalty stronger than a mild tax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be worse like other mmo's. Care to lose a level or xp when you die?