Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I am Murloc! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    5,745
    Warrior burst is not too high as other classes also burst as hard, and as such it is balanced. Create some classes on the PTR and run thru each's own swifty macro, and you will see for yourself. If Warrior burst is too high, then so is Warlocks, Balance, Feral, Enh, Frost, Frost, Fire, Arcane, BM...

    If anything we need a substantial damage buff so Warriors are competitive enough to get into RBGs, like Frost DKs or Moonkins or warlocks. Which no one seems to ever complain about, yet which always get spots over warriors!
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-02-11 at 05:34 PM.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

  2. #42
    the way rbgs arre rogues and dks are the only melee that will ever get picked its just the way it is you want spread pressure which warriors dont really bring but casters do

  3. #43
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Finland
    Posts
    442
    Burst and CC for almost any spec/class is way over the top. Nerf cooldown stacking and CC for gods sake.

  4. #44
    Blizzard said they want warriors to be able to burst, but when that ends, warriors can suck. So no, they will not take away burst too, because warrior wont be able to do anything then. So go away with your silly QQ.

  5. #45
    [QUOTE=Korgoth;20181665]Warrior burst is not too high as other classes also burst as hard, and as such it is balanced.QUOTE]

    a lot of the other "bursty" classes mentioned are frost mages, fire mages, rogues, warlocks, hunters, ect... virtually everyone, HOWEVER. frost mage bursts within the small timer of deep freeze or frost nova, same with fire, rogues have 8 second burst with shadow dance, hunters have instant abilities that they depend to kill, same with warlocks and chaos bolt. warriors bursts lasts upwards of 20 seconds... this is why it can be simply avoided, or cc'd unless you are going to completely chain the warrior.

  6. #46
    Everyone who says warrior is fine is blind or just wants to be blind...What do you see when you enter random bg? Everytime 5-6 warriors! When you play 2s in arena? Every 3rd team you meat is healer/warrior. Do you think its coincidence, now suddenly all love warrior even when they are so balanced:O

    I understand it might feel good to charge, shockwave, berserk and lolol. After ive played different combos with my resto shammy i lately got me a warrior as partner for some fun. We didnt even use vent or something and went straight 20-2 Wins. I think 25% of the games he could have also won without me. And the rest? He put so much pressure out in the first 5 secs that the enemy team was immediatly already years behind and i could run around totally freely do whatever i want while the others were awaiting there deaths. The 2 losses we had were againts Hpala/Fdk

  7. #47
    PvP balance (for arenas that is) is focused around 3v3. 2v2 has been incredibly unbalanced for years..

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    warriors bursts lasts upwards of 20 seconds... this is why it can be simply avoided, or cc'd unless you are going to completely chain the warrior.
    For your information warrior burst lasts for for the time banner is standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    The 2 losses we had were againts Hpala/Fdk
    I assume you were playing in the 100 rating region ?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    warriors bursts lasts upwards of 20 seconds...
    You ask for nerfs and you even don't know what is killing you and why you die. This quote is the proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    What do you see when you enter random bg? Everytime 5-6 warriors!
    I stopped reading there.
    Warriors NOW are over the top, but you're asking for nerfs over the nerfs they get in 5.2, that's ridicolous.

  10. #50
    When did Blizz start balancing classes around 1 on 1 PVP?, oh that's right they don't!

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    For your information warrior burst lasts for for the time banner is standing.
    Indeed, kill the banner. Work it the same way people work totems and it's not a problem...

  12. #52
    the reason ignorant posters like the OP ask for warrior nerfs can be found in my signature.

    edit: to clarify further, warrior hit that bottom low for a long time period (about more or less a whole year;correct me in the exact duration of ruthless and cata season) that made them look like a cripled class. The longevity of that status passed into peoples subconsious as a standard status for the warrior class. MOP changing that and making warriors overpowered for those people was a herecy as somoene claiming that earth is round during the dark ages.

    edit2: Mop has been out for only a few months, yet rogues are THAT bad, that my subconsious tells me to tunnel them, even at those rare cases where i should switch to another target

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 02:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    if you are reffering to me, i do have the achievement for 1750 in arena... thank you for noticing
    and as it goes for my team right now... its back to back to back to back kfc...

    also, in most occasions, the warrior also macros in die by the sword just for that reason that he cant be stunned, (atleast not by kidney shot from the front)
    i could also blind him, but he could quickly trinket this, yes a different cc could be put on him but the point i have been trying to make is that it doesnt not take much for a warrior to burst me down. it has happened NUMEROUS times. an example... (pop macro) warbringer to 30-40k mortal strike, 60-100k shockwave, maybe get off another strike for almost always another 50-60k. having about 360k health... this is already more than half of my health gone, my only vanish has been popped, trinket has been popped, i have bleeds on me so i HAVE to come back out of stealth, all the while the warrior has simply changed targets to one of my team mates and done the same damage to that person who doesnt have a vanish. all this, specifically from the warrior, added the damage from the 2nd dps also bursting on my, i might as well be at 20%, vanish, warrior switches to healer, i am forced to come out to peel, turn around and execute me for 300k... that is the problem i face every day in arena.
    as I said in my previous post, you are probably comparing the worst class in the game (which is getting buffed) to the best class in the game (which is getting nerfed). Therefore I dont see the point of your complaints. Also you are wrong to think that the reason warriors are the best class in the game, is their high burst. Warrior stunlock is a bigger problem than that burst. Or to rephrase nerfing stunlock indirectly nerfs a lot of their burst.
    Last edited by Kreeshak; 2013-02-15 at 01:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    The problem is warriors are not easy to kill like we were in cata and people are mad at that
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Brian may answer differently, but I would say mages are hard to counter for average players but easy for great players.

  13. #53
    Warriors are indeed overpowered. Multi rank1 players have stated this Alot of times.
    People who dissagrees with this are probably bad warriors or just ignorant in general.

    Thats all there is to it really.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Warriors are indeed overpowered. Multi rank1 players have stated this Alot of times.
    People who dissagrees with this are probably bad warriors or just ignorant in general.

    Thats all there is to it really.
    I would like for you to find a single rank 1 player saying that warriors are op in 5.1 WITHOUT mentioning mechanics that are being nerfed in 5.2.

    I would like for you to find a single rank 1 player that doesn't agree that warrior nerfs in 5.2 are over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  15. #55
    High Overlord Pol-Kinabol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Except our damage is pathetic outside of cd's, and we're about to lose any hope of surviving in a pvp setting. Hello Cata warrior 2.0.
    Completely wrong. If your damage is pathetic outside of CD's then sorry to tell you this but you gotta learn to play differently because you're doing something really wrong.
    Last edited by Pol-Kinabol; 2013-02-16 at 10:24 AM.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

  16. #56
    Brewmaster Zaxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sofia/Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,425
    Well that is the problem of warriors
    They have too much brust and almost shity substantial damage on arms
    Blizz decide to nerf abit brust but they start to work on your substantial damage i was hope 5.2 warr to not be only press that BIG button to win only coz its really bored i have rogue for that.But also i hope to have enough damage to can kill that stupid mage over time too or to get enough pressure on healer to drop his mana over mine CDs uptime
    Also there is verry small window of classes and specs who cant counter that incoming brust.As hunter i dint have much problems coz can just kill his baner on mater of few seconds holding the warr in sticky web using detterence after he catch me again
    And warriors cant be a mine pets you dint have stealt and mend pet dint work on you Ssorry!!!
    Last edited by Zaxio; 2013-02-15 at 06:15 AM.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Warriors are indeed overpowered. Multi rank1 players have stated this Alot of times.
    People who dissagrees with this are probably bad warriors or just ignorant in general.

    Thats all there is to it really.
    People who cannot read what warriors are writing in this thread are probably bad readers or just ignorant in general.

    OP is asking for nerfs over 5.2 nerfs, should we say to him "take everything from us, you're welcome"?

    No one is saying we are fine now, learn 2 read ffs.

  18. #58
    Lol warrior burst too high lol

    Oh wait, you were serious let me laugh even louder LMAO!

  19. #59
    can somebody PLEASE tell me these horrible warrior nerfs that are happening in 5.2? PLEASE? am i missing something? every other post is "warriors are getting nerfed enough!" as if im kicking someone while they're down, to which the posters are holding the warrior's bruised beaten body, staring up at me saying "you won alright!? they're nerfed! now please stop! no more!"
    that is the picture i am getting in my head... although... the sad fact is that i see no nerfs, none to damage atleast, a nerf to shockwave cc. a nerf to heroic leap damage, and no deadly calm (which isnt part of the main warrior burst). soo... wheres these nerfs that are sooo bad?
    i feel as if warriors are just very nerf shy from being bad all cata xpac. i think this is why every warrior defense against getting nerfed is "NO NERFS! remember last xpac? we were bad! now we get to be broken cuz that makes it fair!" any class that is broken deserves a fix. there is a reason EVERYONE is playing warriors right now, same for the reason EVERYONE played rogue in cata. cuz they had too much burst

  20. #60
    Do what you have to to fix it in PVP if it is a problem, but leave my PVE burst DPS alone.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •