Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminus View Post
    source? and .. did you play all other classes on ptr?
    Yes I have. And you have your source right above.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drack View Post
    You haven't even been above 1750 in 3v3, therefore you judgement on what should / shouldn't be nerfed is redundant as you have yet to experience how high rated players deal with enemies offensive cooldowns. Warrior burst can easily be countered as it is usually highly obviously when they pop their Cd's. A simple disarm, cheap shot or even kidney stops all incoming damage from a warrior during there cooldowns.
    So because he hasn;t reached 2,2k he should keep his mouth shut about HIS opinion about PvP warrior burst? So because you aren't messi in football you are not allowed to have an opinion on football because of that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Here's how you try to deal with a Warrior who has got just a 0/2 Malevolent weapon.

Warbringer charge:
    Barkskin, wait.
    He pops cooldowns, shockwaves.
    Trinket the shockwave, Disorienting Roar.

If he's an idiot he'll trinket the roar, you instant cyclone him and keep him cloned as long as possible. If he isn't an idiot, he will wait it out and instead trinket the cyclone you are casting. You can now NS Cyclone, but it now only lasts 3,5 - 4 seconds or so. Meaning he has loads of CDs up time on you. What are you going to do? Typhoon? At this point you've taken fuckloads of damage as it is and have yet to have had more than 1, at most 2 GCDs free to heal yourself, which means Rejuv and maybe Swiftmend.

Regardless of how you do it, you're going to be in incredible danger. From ONE DPS. And people wonder why there are so few healers in PvP when they defend this shit. I can deal with the stuns if I have to. I can deal with the mobility. But the insane CD stacking has to go.
    mainly this...good post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Here's how you try to deal with a Warrior who has got just a 0/2 Malevolent weapon.

Warbringer charge:
    Barkskin, wait.
    He pops cooldowns, shockwaves.
    Trinket the shockwave, Disorienting Roar.

If he's an idiot he'll trinket the roar, you instant cyclone him and keep him cloned as long as possible. If he isn't an idiot, he will wait it out and instead trinket the cyclone you are casting. You can now NS Cyclone, but it now only lasts 3,5 - 4 seconds or so. Meaning he has loads of CDs up time on you. What are you going to do? Typhoon? At this point you've taken fuckloads of damage as it is and have yet to have had more than 1, at most 2 GCDs free to heal yourself, which means Rejuv and maybe Swiftmend.

Regardless of how you do it, you're going to be in incredible danger. From ONE DPS. And people wonder why there are so few healers in PvP when they defend this shit. I can deal with the stuns if I have to. I can deal with the mobility. But the insane CD stacking has to go.
    And at this point in the rotation you'll still have typhoon, your 2nd damage reducing cd (ironbark), ToL will be ready to allow you to cast instant roots and/or flat out outheal his dmg with his cds up since his stuns are out, or you can just pop travelform and nature's grasp. At this point, unless your positioning is absolutely terrible you'll be out of line of sight behind a pillar, or if it's blade's edge, on the top level while he's stuck on the bottom. Now it's just a matter of waiting for who's cooldowns come up again first. Hint: It's not the warrior's.

Most high rated rbg groups are already dropping warriors for frost dks or locks. These changes/nerfs won't do anything to help this. Yes, in arena, when not cc'd or controlled, the burst is high. But so is just about every class right now. Most popular classes have a high burst potential, ie, locks, spriests, boomkins, rogues, hunters, and mages. DK's don't need much burst, they're dots alone are killing things. Next season, the percentage of non-FC warriors in high rbgs is going to be practically non-existent.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Link your armory.
    omfg - this E X A C T L Y

Seriously, I have full 483, sure I'm gemming Res just like every other douche bag - But I only global people with lower than 280k BUFFED life - Yes, it's called Green gear at lvl 90.

InB4 GEEEGEGEGEGEETT SHIIIIT ONN

Seems like Blizzard listened to you.
    Instead of nerfing our damage, they buffed everyone else's one.
    This game is sooo fucked

Counter the warrior with a CC chain. If you don't have your own CC chain, maybe you should be looking for one instead of crying about a problem that isn't really their fault. You can't just be like "lol a warrior i bet he won't do shit" anymore. That gets you killed. Honestly. Who sits there and lets a madman with a sword attack you? Warriors true problem is they're almost impossible to kill compared to other classes in a reasonable amount of time. Hence, survivability nerfs in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Seems like Blizzard listened to you.
    Instead of nerfing our damage, they buffed everyone else's one.
    This game is sooo fucked
    If you scroll down you'll see they're nerfing our burst too.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15