Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Boretom leats to apadhy, apadhy leats do lazy, ant lazy leats do obesidy.

Up all night Chat

So if you are an internet night owl or a vampire. Why do you share your up all night stories.

Me I'm an insomniac and can never sleep at night, also I hate daylight which is a constant Irony living in Southern California. Some have accused me of being a vampire, I'm not but it's funny when people think so.

Sun's coming up so I'll talk more tonight.

I couldn't get to sleep last night, was very annoying. Managed to get to sleep sometime after 6am, which is annoying because tomorrow I need to wake u sometime around 6am...

Got up at 5am and posted a bit on MMOC since I just couldn't sleep and then went back to bed. Tonight though I HAVE to get to sleep not to late, if I don't I'm going to be tired as hell tomorrow. My first day of Uni! Kinda, it's orientation day.

Well hopefully you can avoid the up all night problem, Me it's 7pm and I'm now fully awake. I think I'll order a pizza for breakfast.

it's 4 am.. I can't sleep.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

It's the last night I get to stay up this late or I'll be a mess the day after tomorrow. 4A.M. here and still farming some pets which is cool because I can find all the rare pets (Minfernal without camping, Restless Shadeling, ...). In an hour or so I'll watch some episodes and then go to sleep!

I find myself staying up too late to talk to people, especially American people in their wrong time zone
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

i used to sleep all night when i was younger. now i dont do it as often. i find if i can make it to 8/9 am without falling asleep i end up staying awake.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I find myself staying up too late to talk to people, especially American people in their wrong time zone
    They should adapt to our superior zime tone time zone.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    They should adapt to our superior zime tone time zone.
    Agreed, living in the past is bad for you too.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Up late studying for a test. I have to wake up in 5 hours 13 minutes so :/

thinking of currently staying up late to play skyrim. prepare fish and play skyrim.

edit:gee going by my posts i might not make it past 1 am. i am definitely not eating skyrim. would taste yucky.

Oh shit I suck at math. Make that 4 hours and 27 mins.

I think I only ever woke up because some obligation forced me to. I'm a night owl at heart. The world is asleep, and everyone is so much quieter. ^_^ It's...freeing.

well i have failed in my attempt to stay up all night am going to fall asleep watching angry beavers. (favorite cartoon ever.)

My standard sleep schedule is from 8am to 4pm. It started when I got moved to the night shift of my job five years ago. I grew to prefer being up at night and sleeping through the morning and afternoon, and kept this sleep pattern even after quitting my job. I'm currently on a raid team that goes from 2am to 5am (my time zone, I'm a Canadian playing on an Australian server).

In the winter, I can go a week without ever seeing daylight, sleeping right through it.

I've been falling asleep after dawn thanks to this fucking parking lot light right outside my window; Frequently I choose when to go to sleep based on the moonlight, having a streetlamp 20 feet from your bedroom window kinda fucks that up entirely. It just messes up my visual perception of time when my the light from my window is the same from 8 PM to 7 AM, since I'm a very visually oriented my decision making is lacking that additional input needed for me to be decisive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.

I it's nights like this that make life happy. Just finished a good manga and Popeatine is going to retire. Time for a coke and maybe sleep.

If I let myself, I'd be completely nocturnal. Sleeping during the day feels pleasant to me. It's 1:37 am for me right now. I'll be forcing myself to sleep soon ;_;

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Ever tried to reward yourself after an all-nighter studying for a test? The next day you plan to stay up watching tv and end up not being able to. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    If I let myself, I'd be completely nocturnal. Sleeping during the day feels pleasant to me. It's 1:37 am for me right now. I'll be forcing myself to sleep soon ;_;
    i like to sleep during the day because i like to be alone most of the time and during the night i dont have as many people to deal with.