Thread: Cat Chat! >^.^<

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    XD

    This is really the best GIF ever. I laughed so hard I cried.
    Obviously you haven't been on the internet much, then.
    There's tons of better cat .gifs!

  2. #22
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Obviously you haven't been on the internet much, then.
    There's tons of better cat .gifs!
    What better place for cat gifs than a cat-centric thread? (Providing you don't spam them, of course. Directly embedding one or maybe two I could see as being fine, but more than that, and use links.)

  3. #23
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    96
    As it hasn't been posted yet:


    Cats are awesome, yo.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    What better place for cat gifs than a cat-centric thread? (Providing you don't spam them, of course. Directly embedding one or maybe two I could see as being fine, but more than that, and use links.)
    Also should I ever get a cat and any say in it I would want her to be a Maine Coon.

  5. #25
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    As it hasn't been posted yet:


    Cats are awesome, yo.
    Haha that "song" is gold.

    I will go with this one then!


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    As it hasn't been posted yet:
    [video=youtube;sP4NMoJcFd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4[video]

    Cats are awesome, yo.
    Slightly pretty creepy.

  7. #27
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Also should I ever get a cat and any say in it I would want her to be a Maine Coon.
    I LOVE Maine Coons. I had a Maine Coon mix named Nermie. She lived to be 16, and she was the sweetest, most carefree cat in the world. She would let you hug or cuddle her any time of day, she actually liked going in the car and walking around in harness, nothing ever bothered that cat. Unfortunately she succumbed to kidney failure in 2011. I made a thread here trying to help cope with it.

    I still miss that darn cat.

    ANYWAY, I have Fynn and Zeus now, and while they will never replace Nermie, they have their own places in my heart.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I LOVE Maine Coons. I had a Maine Coon mix named Nermie. She lived to be 16, and she was the sweetest, most carefree cat in the world. She would let you hug or cuddle her any time of day, she actually liked going in the car and walking around in harness, nothing ever bothered that cat. Unfortunately she succumbed to kidney failure in 2011. I made a thread here trying to help cope with it.

    I still miss that darn cat.

    ANYWAY, I have Fynn and Zeus now, and while they will never replace Nermie, they have their own places in my heart.
    Who was the one with Loki ... ?

  9. #29
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    [video=youtube;6SFp1z7uA6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFp1z7uA6g[video]
    Love this song. Love it so much!

    And that girl is really creepy. She cries when she thinks about cats! o.o

  10. #30
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Who was the one with Loki ... ?
    I originally had Nermie and Loki, and then when Nermie passed away Loki got all depressed, so I ended up getting Fynn. But Fynn had way too much energy for Loki and started bullying him out of boredom, so we ended up getting Zeus. Now Zeus and Fynn play, and Fynn and Loki cuddle.

    I mentioned Fynn and Zeus, but not Loki, because I had Loki at the time Nermie was alive, while I didn't get Fynn and Zeus until after her passing, so some might see them as her "replacement". I have all 3.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I originally had Nermie and Loki, and then when Nermie passed away Loki got all depressed, so I ended up getting Fynn. But Fynn had way too much energy for Loki and started bullying him out of boredom, so we ended up getting Zeus. Now Zeus and Fynn play, and Fynn and Loki cuddle.

    I mentioned Fynn and Zeus, but not Loki, because I had Loki at the time Nermie was alive, while I didn't get Fynn and Zeus until after her passing, so some might see them as her "replacement". I have all 3.
    Oh, okay then.
    I was confused for a second there.
    Sorry for bringing that up. :x

    Also why I usually don't like cats.



    I'm hungry. Time for food.
    Go find your own cat images!
    Last edited by Seelenjaeger; 2013-02-10 at 03:52 PM.

  12. #32
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Most of them aren't like that. :P I've had actual cat toys appear in my shoes before, but nothing dangerous like that.

    When Loki was a kitten, he'd occasionally sleep in my shoe. It was so cute <3

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Most of them aren't like that. :P I've had actual cat toys appear in my shoes before, but nothing dangerous like that.

    When Loki was a kitten, he'd occasionally sleep in my shoe. It was so cute <3

    You need that book.

    Some more Oatmeal for you.

  14. #34
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    You need that book.
    Please, my cats aren't plotting to kill me. Then there'd be no one to feed them, and Fynn is far too much of an inner fattie to let his food supply be cut off.

    (We had to put them all on very strict rations because Fynn just absolutely cannot control himself with eating. Between this and playing with Zeus, he's lost a lot of weight, fortunately.)

  15. #35
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    96
    Damn, I wish I had recent pics of our cats and not only some that are 7-8 years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Haha that "song" is gold.

    I will go with this one then!

    [video=youtube;6SFp1z7uA6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFp1z7uA6g[/vydeo]
    Haha, nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Slightly pretty creepy.
    So is your face. :3

    I think she's kinda cute with her extreme cat-affection. :/

  16. #36
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Damn, I wish I had recent pics of our cats and not only some that are 7-8 years old.
    So go take some. :P

  17. #37
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    So go take some. :P
    I'm not sure if I still have my camera, where it is and if I got a film and battery for it...
    Yes, I don't have handy internet nor a digital cam. :/

  18. #38
    ^ ^ I love nekos (Thats cat in Japanese ^^)



    Nekogirls are best nekos ^^

  19. #39
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,498


    I so want this cat! He/She is adorable!

  20. #40
    Fluffy Kitten eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I so want this cat! He/She is adorable!
    I don't much like the flat-faced cats, but I have to admit this one is pretty cute. Your avatar is cuter, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •