Thread: Cat Chat! >^.^<

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cute kitten <3

Deleted
    I have my 5 and a half year old Aegean cat TJ who was born and raised with the litter in my shed. He is very shy but if you let him come to you he is very friendly and attention loving <3

My kitten, Fluffy =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araestira View Post
    My kitten, Fluffy =)
    Its eyes are so awesome. My cats mum was called fluffy also

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this and just had to post it:

For cat owners, the scene is all too familiar: You sit down to finally (finally!) get some work done, and along comes kitty, here to stroll across your keyboard.

Now, via medievalist Emir O. Filipovic, evidence that cats have been up to this same mischief for six centuries: inky pawprints, gracing a page of the 13th volume of "Lettere e commissioni di Levante," which collated copies of letters and instructions that the Dubrovnik/Ragusan government sent to its merchants and envoys throughout southeastern Europe (Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia etc.), according to Filipovic -- sort of a 15th-century Federal Register. The particular document that the cat got its paws on dates to March 11th, 1445.
    via The Atlantic

My avatar is related.

So my cats are feeling better after their fun getting fixed. Now my cat (who is really small) is bossing my grandfathers cat (Thing is like a mini bear he is huge) around the house. It's fun to watch.
    Yep

Deleted

My main cat. I love her... though now she's sick and I don't think she has much more time left unfortunately.

Deleted
    That's a very nice cat. It's female, right? She has nice eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's a very nice cat. It's female, right? She has nice eyes.
    Mine or Muzual's? If mine, thank you, is not well my cat has nice eyes too And she's a female.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Mine or Muzual's? If mine, thank you, is not well my cat has nice eyes too And she's a female.
    Tbh, I didn't even notice you had your's up top. >.< I missed it.

Yeah, she looks female and she's good too. And like Muz pointed out, big eyes.

Cats with big and round eyes are usually very pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I just checked yours after reading this, wow she's got better eyes than mine has! She looks really cuddly too :3
    Black cats are always cuddly. Well, all are, but especially black cats and the ones with three colours!

Here's one of mine, she's called Mini(named after that girl from Mickey Mouse).

2(ignore the sheeps in the wall. Lol. This room wasn't mine when we moved in. :P)

Deleted
    haha she is not amused
    Hehe. I need to take more pictures that do her justice.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PMPphl.jpg[IMG]
    Cute. And her tongue is out! I really like cats with those pattern stripes. My first cat is like that.

Heeeey, why do u have such big eyes ?!?

Deleted
    I just checked yours after reading this, wow she's got better eyes than mine has! She looks really cuddly too :3
    Thank you. I love your cat too, she's really cute
    She was really cuddly indeed, but she'd only sit where she wanted on you. Pity I don't have her anymore. A week ago she just wanted out and never returned. You might say she might, but she won't, she was 16 and had cancer and had already reached a moment when she stopped eating... only left her out because I knew how much she loved the sunlight. I watched her sit in the backyard in the sun a bit then started doing my thing and she was gone, she probably went to die away from my family since she knew how much we loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Tbh, I didn't even notice you had your's up top. >.< I missed it.

Yeah, she looks female and she's good too. And like Muz pointed out, big eyes.

Cats with big and round eyes are usually very pretty.

Black cats are always cuddly. Well, all are, but especially black cats and the ones with three colours!

Here's one of mine, she's called Mini(named after that girl from Mickey Mouse).

2(ignore the sheeps in the wall. Lol. This room wasn't mine when we moved in. :P)
    Thanks, in the picture you can't see, but she had a brown chest. Your cat is awesome, looks cunning.

Deleted

My cat has been staring at me like this for the past 10 minutes. I'm sure she is plotting my assassination.

Yep

Deleted
    Totally forgot about this thread *ashamed*

My cat had her kittens a 1½ week ago.

Oh god so many cute cats! I want them all.

I have two a Russian Blue a Turtle Shell and a Tabby that recently passed away he was old lived 13 years died the first warm day of February.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Aww what a cutie! I love black cats, they're so awesome and yet so misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokkra View Post
    My cat has been staring at me like this for the past 10 minutes. I'm sure she is plotting my assassination.
    That look usually either means 'exterminate' or 'feed before I exterminate'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Totally forgot about this thread *ashamed*

My cat had her kittens a 1½ week ago.
    God, those kittens are just unreasonably cute. Names for them?