5.2 rogue pvp, which spec is best?

any help is appreciated.

You know that people are gonna complain about the level of detail you gave them with your question?

(Can't help you otherwise, as I just started leveling my rogue.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    You know that people are gonna complain about the level of detail you gave them with your question?

(Can't help you otherwise, as I just started leveling my rogue.)
    It's a quite basic question with a simple answer: what you play best. If you play everything equally: sub.

Had some issues with a combat rogue on the ptr. Insane burst with kidney+bomb and killing spree, died within 4 seconds from 100% when I had no trinket left. Sub seems equally strong. It likely overshines combat in 3s due to increased multi-target control. Haven't seen any assassination rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassination, as it gives you plenty of time to think between Mutilates to assess the current situation.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Combat rogues do strong damage right now with red insight + killing spree, but it's not normally 100->0. How geared is your PTR dude? I mean, if you ported over from live wearing 483s and dude is using the free 520 pve gear from a vendor...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Assassination, as it gives you plenty of time to think between Mutilates to assess the current situation.
    Lols

/10 karakturs

Infracted
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-02-10 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ OP: asking which spec is best without providing any context for the question is not going to provide you any helpful answers. Check any other thread with 5.2 rogue or 5.2 pvp to get a sense of where rogues will stand in which specs; there are plenty.