Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Stylish Men's Shoes.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...s?ref=category

I think you guys should check them out ayyyyy ;D

tl;dr I want this thing to make it past the cutoff so I get my pair.

But really, they look pretty sweet.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    I dont get it, you pledge money and MAYBE you will get some new shoes? Why not just go to any shoe shop and buy some guaranteed?

I agree with the premise that too many companies focus on over stylized shoes plastered with logos and flashy colors. However, this guy is basically taking dress shoes and putting a sneaker sole on them. While that's a good idea for comfort, it makes the shoes look tacky.

http://www.bornshoes.com/ViewAll.asp...o=2&SortType=P

Here's a company that makes high quality shoes for men/women that are both stylish, comfortable, and utterly devoid of flashy colors/logos.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I dont get it, you pledge money and MAYBE you will get some new shoes? Why not just go to any shoe shop and buy some guaranteed?
    If the thing doesn't succeed, ie. raise enough by the date, you don't get your product, you don't lose money.
    Hence "pledge"

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted

End of Thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

End of Thread.
    God no!

Converse is the shoes of 15 year old kids, not for stylish men

End of Thread.
    Strange. I thought this thread's title was "Stylish" Men's Shoes.
    Not kid's shoes from the 90s.
    GL wearing Converse into work bro. 10/10 Would read your troll again.

Yikes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Depends what you define as stylish. I could wear an Armani suit, be covered in tattoos, have pink sunglasses on, wear my all stars, hair combed to the back and be perfectly stylish. What you wear at work has little to do with style. I wear shoes with Kevlar protection at work, not stylish enough?

Depends what you define as stylish. I could wear an Armani suit, be covered in tattoos, have pink sunglasses on, wear my all stars, hair combed to the back and be perfectly stylish. What you wear at work has little to do with style. I wear shoes with Kevlar protection at work, not stylish enough?
    Kevlar, are you a chef?

Yikes.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wear Adidas into work all the time. Pretty much the same thing without the high-top.

Deleted
    Kevlar, are you a chef?
    Toe protection since it's better then steel.

Deleted
    I only wear a suit to burials and weddings because they both have something in common. I work in a suit-envoirement but we're allowed to wear whatever we want to wear as long as it doesn't have anything to do with politics or opinions as we have to remain neutral.

Been wearing them for about .... 18 years now or so and they're only shoes besides combat boots i feel comfortable in. I do have pretty expensive shoes to go with my suit but i couldn't bear walking on them all day.

End of Thread.
    Those are my workout shoes not my "stylin" shoes. I don't do dress shoes though. Sneakers or hiking boots usually.

Not a fan, I like a pair of nice leather shoes, but that sole(sp) just looks off.

For sneakers I usually go for Royal Elastics. It's been my go-to-brand for sneakers for +10 years. Australian brand I think. They last for years, heck I still got my very first pair stored away in the closet and they are not far from mint condition(after +10 years!), I don't use them though, but pretty remarkable imo. Most others sneakers just fall apart after a couple of months in my experience.

The designs(and colours) can be a bit wacko at times but they usually have something I dig when I feel like shoping for sneakers.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-02-10 at 05:50 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, no. The "sneaker" sole just obliterates the expected style. Not to sound overly negative or anything, but there's a reason styles are separated. Also @ the converse, haha. I had no idea adults wore those. Not that there's anything wrong with that, sincerely, wear what you love, I just had no idea.

I have noticed, however, that the teenage punk-grunge (baggy ass pants, loose shirt, sneakers, knitted hats in the summer) thing is expanding WAY past that 17year old cut off I was used to when I graduated. So who knows. Clearly I'm outdated. I just love feeling fresh, not looking like I need a shower.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Guys talking about "stylish shoes" ... don't forget your eye-circles roll-on!

Deleted
    blue suede shoes are what I want.
    Could always tell ppl not to step on them

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    sincerely, wear what you love
    That. It's what really matters. I'm sure we have a ton of people on both sides, but really at the end of the day, people will pick either what they love or what they think will get them laid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently got a pair of Hush Puppies that were on clearance for my birthday. They look like a dress shoe, but it's not. It looks a boot thingy but it isn't. The best way I can describe it is dress casual shoe boot thing. It's made of shiny leather I want to polish and keep clean, yet it is the most comfortable thing I have worn on my feet. They look nicer and more elegant than my dress shoes I have used for some time now. They're a tad higher than a shoe but not as high as a boot or even high top sneaker.

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/brow...03008&DL=SCH49

Is the closest I could find. Same style, but mine uses a shiny dress leather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Guys talking about "stylish shoes" ... don't forget your eye-circles roll-on!
    Being fresh is in a whole different league. There's no room for insecurity there. Make your comments if it makes you happy, we'll keep turning heads.

(Of course you realize I'm instigating out of well mannered jocularity. Please dont take this crap seriously. <3)
    Last edited by Luko; 2013-02-10 at 06:15 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.