Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Those shoes are horrendous!

They are a few things, but stylish certainly isn't one of them.

Deleted
    I would kill myself before being seen wearing them.

Whoever came up with the idea needs to quit designing shoes.

I think this guy is smoking something.

$200 for a pair of mail-order shoes that have yet to be manufactured?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...s?ref=category

I think you guys should check them out ayyyyy ;D

tl;dr I want this thing to make it past the cutoff so I get my pair.

But really, they look pretty sweet.
    Those shoes are neither stylish nor innovative.

Lots of traditional shoe makers in England produce shoes that have a dress style upper, with a comfortable sole, and I would be shocked if there aren't numerous US companies that do the same.

$285/£180 will buy a pair of decent pair of shoes from a well established company, and not some gimmick from a no name maker out sourcing in Italy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Those shoes are neither stylish nor innovative.

Lots of traditional shoe makers in England produce shoes that have a dress style upper, with a comfortable sole, and I would be shocked if there aren't numerous US companies that do the same.

$285/£180 will buy a pair of decent pair of shoes from a well established company, and not some gimmick from a no name maker out sourcing in Italy.
    Indeed. Can get a nice pair from Barker for that money

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I dont get it, you pledge money and MAYBE you will get some new shoes? Why not just go to any shoe shop and buy some guaranteed?
    The guy is looking for backing money this is a way for a company with limited resources to get financial backing for a start up company. Well that and they don't have to repay the money you give. It's so people can say oh yeah I helped get that company off the ground now look at them.
    Although I think their shoes look absolutely hideous.

I would prefer Dexter or Tiger Leather Shoe over these. These shoes are too much winter'sh for Mediterranean Climate.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i go out casually i wear these cept in brown. Yes.. they are uggs but i don't care. So comfortable.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

People thinking of sneakers as "stylish" shoes... I've seen people wear them to weddings. Most horrible.

Wear what you love, aye, but make some fucking sense. Don't go around wearing checkers with lines, or Nike sneakers and Armani suits.

PS: The OT shoes look horrible and should stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    When i go out casually i wear these cept in brown. Yes.. they are uggs but i don't care. So comfortable.
    Wow...Nice model. I like it!

I have a set of dress shoes that look like the ones Nucky Thompson wears in Boardwalk Empire those are stylish people ask where I got them, I dont let them know it was the Goodwill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    Indeed. Can get a nice pair from Barker for that money
    Barker, Loake, Grenson all make shoes in that price range, and all would be far better quality. Most of the major fashion houses that sell own brand shoes get them made by the traditional Northampton shoemakers.

I personally like Gaziano Girling, but they're 'slightly' more expensive http://www.gazianogirling.com/

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/born+men%27s...20192,cat20236

I have these particular shoes in Black. Very very happy, more comfortable than most sneakers, and I didn't break the bank for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont get it why would shoes need their own kickstarter? is the shoe industry that expensive to get into?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    The guy is looking for backing money this is a way for a company with limited resources to get financial backing for a start up company. Well that and they don't have to repay the money you give. It's so people can say oh yeah I helped get that company off the ground now look at them.
    Although I think their shoes look absolutely hideous.
    Charity then, but if it pays off the owner gets rich and the poor do not benefit? Instead I get the chance to buy some average shoes at best.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I thought only women cared about stylish shoes.
    Gay men too, but those shoes are meager by gay standards. To be fair, get some military dress shoes, polish them until a mirror shine and never look bad.

Sorry but Brown and Stylish don't go together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Sorry but Brown and Stylish don't go together
    Nonsense, Brown can be very fetching, sometimes more so than back.

Not a big fan, and there are already companies that make stylish "work" shoes that are comfortable and good for your feet. I found out that comfortable alone isn't always so good.

http://www.ecco.com/ I use shops not an online store - because sizes in all shoe brands can be a little subjective and buying expensive shoes and comfort seems to demand I make the effort to try the things on

I buy most of my work shoes from here after wearing "stylish" shoes gave me tendonitis (pain in achilles heels). These are good for your feet, very comfortable, and suitable for work.

is it better to wear stylish shoes without shocks

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    God no!

Converse is the shoes of 15 year old kids, not for stylish men
    NO!....If it's good enough for Dr. Who it's good enough for me!

On a more serious note.

I been wearing Converse for 17 years now. I own about a dozen pairs at any given time, in navy blue, black and red.

Only other shoes I have are running shoes and a couple of Tux+Occasions shoes.