Poll: What is your favorite color?

Thread: Favorite Color?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Nobody is talking about lights, hardstyler01.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Leave it to an MMO community to turn a grade school topic like "Favorite color" into an attempted belittlement.

Pick a color or shut up about it and find another thread. How low are these people who have to enter the most innocent of innocent topics and take a shit on it?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Not really a color, but the combination of deep blue and purple. Also neon yellow.

As far as clothes go, I can't stand most prints/logos/whatevers, but I don't mind colorful shirts.

Deleted
    Green>blue>red>everything else

10+ Year Old Account
    Red is my favorite color, although oddly enough I really don't have much of it in terms of material possessions. Black is my prefered color for clothing and furniture and white for vehicles. Come to think of it, the only red item I own is my down comforter.

Red white n blue. 'Merica

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Orange. It's probably my favorite colour because it's so rare. You don't see orange a lot day to day (Unless you work at Home Depot).

Though earth tones are my favorite colours, brown, tan, grass green, and sky/ocean blue.

Blue because I love blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Black and white aren't colours.

Black is the absence of light and light itself is white. True black is invisible while true white makes you blind. Try staring at the sun? You can't grasp the colour because it's too bright for your eyes. And you can't see a black hole because it bends light and is thus invisible.
    I said the same (similar) thing in grade 2, and copped a ruler across the nuckles for my troubles, granted it did make a girl cry (why?) but still, when talking about pigments, black and white ARE colours

OT: I love all the colours ending in -urple!