Deleted

Boss order on heroic from easiest to hardest?

I have begun Heroic progression and i was Wondering if you guys could give me a list of the bosses on heroic from easiest to hardest In your oppinion;
    Thanks alot

How about searching these forums a bit ?

25-man. My opinion:

Stone Guard, Feng, Gara'jal, Elegon, Wind Lord, Blade Lord, Garalon, Spirit Kings, Will of the Emperor, Amber-Shaper (burn strategy, only this high because of DPS requirements, much easier execution than Spirit Kings or Will), Lei Shi, Zor'lok, Grand Empress, Protectors, Tsulong, Sha of Fear.

Deleted
    10-man, my opinion:

feng, stoneguards, gara, elegon, bladelord, windlord, garalon, spiritkings, wil of emp, ambershaper, lei shi, imperial, protectors, empress, tsulong, sha
    Last edited by mmoc85d461a018; 2013-02-11 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    25-man. My opinion:

Stone Guard, Feng, Gara'jal, Elegon, Wind Lord, Blade Lord, Garalon, Spirit Kings, Will of the Emperor, Amber-Shaper (burn strategy, only this high because of DPS requirements, much easier execution than Spirit Kings or Will), Lei Shi, Zor'lok, Grand Empress, Protectors, Tsulong, Sha of Fear.
    Are protectors that difficult or just putting up that high because there isn't much point in killing them until after Empress? We're debating doing them and seems like with current gear if you had good dps and hps they wouldn't be too bad?

Trying to knock out what we can in these two weeks and are at 10/16H With Lei Shi down. Leaving us choice of Vizier, Amber-Shaper or Protectors.

Deleted
    Im only 9/16HC atm, but seeing you just started, you might be able to use my list.

10man:
    Feng > Stone Guards > Garajal > Elegon > Blade Lord > Wind Lord > Spirit Kings > Garalon > Will of the Emperors > Lei Shi

Those are all the bosses ive tried only (didnt actually kill Emperors yet, but did kill Lei Shi).

Quote Originally Posted by khatian View Post
    Are protectors that difficult or just putting up that high because there isn't much point in killing them until after Empress? We're debating doing them and seems like with current gear if you had good dps and hps they wouldn't be too bad?

Trying to knock out what we can in these two weeks and are at 10/16H With Lei Shi down. Leaving us choice of Vizier, Amber-Shaper or Protectors.
    Amber-Shaper is by far the easiest of the three. Zor'lok is tough but Protectors has a significantly higher DPS requirement and a strong execution element.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnNnVVq3Uw This is the strategy we used on Amber-Shaper, really messy because it's like the third attempt, we unexpectedly killed it easily and had the rest of the week off. Constructs 1-4 eat 4 pools. 5-7 eat 2 pools. 8 is the permanent construct, no one else eats any pools.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2013-02-12 at 07:38 PM.