Deleted

[Feral] Question about feral execution phase.

I have very important question about exeution phase for feral druid. As I have read the ferocious bite refresh the duration of rip. And here comes my question:
    1)I apply 5 cp rip
    2)then I refresh it with 1 combo poin Ferocious Bite
    Does Rip damage changes as it would be at 1 cp? Or does it stay at 5 cp no matter how much cp is used with ferocious bite?

Quote Originally Posted by wiN4t View Post
    I have very important question about exeution phase for feral druid. As I have read the ferocious bite refresh the duration of rip. And here comes my question:
    1)I apply 5 cp rip
    2)then I refresh it with 1 combo poin Ferocious Bite
    Does Rip damage changes as it would be at 1 cp? Or does it stay at 5 cp no matter how much cp is used with ferocious bite?
    The rip is refreshed as if it was a 5 point rip in this scenario, bite away!

Related question:

1) I apply 5CP Rip (no TF/DoC buffs because I suck at DoC).
    2) I refresh it with a Tiger's Fury/Dream of Cenarius-buffed Ferocious Bite.

Rip continues to tick at same level? Or does FB update Rip damage with current buffs?

Deleted
    When rip is applied it snapshot the current buffs and CPs and will not resnapshot when Rip is extended or reapplied.

So to do <25% execute phases properly for max DPS, you should make sure your Rip that ticks over into that phase is fully buffed with everything, so that you can maintain that buffed Rip (using FB) until the boss dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blencathra View Post
    So to do <25% execute phases properly for max DPS, you should make sure your Rip that ticks over into that phase is fully buffed with everything, so that you can maintain that buffed Rip (using FB) until the boss dies.
    It's quite hard to get many buffs but usualy i'll get my Synapse Springs lining up with Tailor enchant + Tiger's Fury+Dream of Cenarius+ Potion of Virmen's Bite if i have one of my trinkets or Dancing Steel procing it is awsome but generally i try to get those buffs up, I've found out that 30-33% depending on the boss is the earliest precentage i'd apply Rip on with 4 set.