Deleted

Exclamation Patch 5.2 trailer

I hope that patch 5.2 will have an official trailer. What do you expect to be in it? I presonally think patch 5.2 trailer will be similiar to the Zulaman one.

10+ Year Old Account
    They always come out the day or day before the patch launches, I hope it will be cool aswell.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Either gonna be narrated by Lei Shen, Taran Zhu or Wrathion.

When was the last time we got an amazing patch trailer? Gotta be from patch 3.3, Fall of the Lich King.

Hope the bring back good patch trailers again :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    When was the last time we got an amazing patch trailer? Gotta be from patch 3.3, Fall of the Lich King.

4.1 and 4.2 had them. Maybe 4.3, too? Don't remember that one.

Edit: 4.3 didn't.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

As long as it doesn't pull a Dragon Soul with fading images constantly and boring text to go with it I'll be at least satisfied.

I'm gonna guess it'll be as good as the Zul'aman and Firelands trailers, but I still dream of a trailer that amounts to the Ulduar one. This is the perfect raid to pull another Ulduar quality trailer for, or at least one that matches Black Temple in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

I thought that the Firelands one was pretty damn good, even if it had that Thrall/Aggra moment at the end, Ragnaros coming out of the Maelstrom was quite the picture.

Admittedly the trailer for Fall of the Lich King was the best thing about that patch, as it captured the essence of what the raid should have been, and not what it ended up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    I hope that patch 5.2 will have an official trailer. What do you expect to be in it? I presonally think patch 5.2 trailer will be similiar to the Zulaman one.
    It's going to be like the 4.2 trailer since there is one raid and all. 5.2 will have an official trailer, they said that they now only add trailers with raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    As long as it doesn't pull a Dragon Soul with fading images constantly and boring text to go with it I'll be at least satisfied.
    This. That was a massive disappointment; the trade-off for three mini cutscenes wasn't worth it imo.

I'm sure 5.2 will have one though.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I thought that the Firelands one was pretty damn good, even if it had that Thrall/Aggra moment at the end, Ragnaros coming out of the Maelstrom was quite the picture. .
    I personally didn't like the Firelands trailer at all, because its basically only showing Thrall and Aggra. While they had very little to do in the actual patch, only for Thralls lame questline. The trailer would've been a lot better if they showed Malfurion and Cenarius invading the Molten Front with the Guardians of Hyjal, with Ragnaros kicking some ass.

I didn't like the troll trailer that much aswell. If Vol'jin clearly says he's now an enemy to his fellow trolls, why didn't they just kill him on that island?? I doubt Vol'Jin can take on Zul, Dakkar, Jin'do and all the other trolls alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    4.1 and 4.2 had them. Maybe 4.3, too? Don't remember that one.

Edit: 4.3 didn't.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OJW2jKAyI

Yes it did it was just terrible.

As I remember Dave Cosak said that major patches will have trailer, so 5.2 will have one.