Thread: Sluts

Sluts

Well this day in age alot of girls get called a slut when they had many sexual partners or have cheated on their partnet. Another claim is that guys can't be sluts.

When do you think a girl is a slut and do you think guys can be sluts too?
    'T Vlaamse heir staat immer pal, Daar 't winnen of daar 't sterven zal. Alhier, Aldaar aan lange lansen de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.... En de leeuwen dansen, de leeuwen dansen.

Of course guys can be sluts too. Also, this will end well.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

in todays worlds its sad that people still think only a guy can enjoy sex and a woman can only have 1 partner. I view a slut as being a cheater regaurdless of gender.

To me personally, if someone cheats that person is a slut. Its hard to say how many partners make someone a slut, but if its more then 10, id personally consider that person one.

This goes for men and woman.

Course guys can be sluts, although that maybe isn't the word. I'm not even sure what the word would be, but amongst guys it's LAD.
    I feel like I want to add a phrase in here that pisses many people off when on this subject:
    "If a key can open many locks, then it is a master key. But if a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."

Pit Lord
    the male version of "slut" is "douchebag"
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

I don't find "slut" to be a useful world. It's needlessly negative.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ardal View Post
    I feel like I want to add a phrase in here that pisses many people off when on this subject:
    "If a key can open many locks, then it is a master key. But if a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."
    It's not so much that it pisses me, it's that it's plainly stupid.

a guy that's a slut is called a "player".

Promiscuity probably warrants the term regardless of sex.
    Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    To me personally, if someone cheats that person is a slut. Its hard to say how many partners make someone a slut, but if its more then 10, id personally consider that person one.

This goes for men and woman.
    Being over your threshold as a dude, I actually take this as a compliment.
    Last edited by Pfeff; 2013-02-10 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I think men can be sluts as well, but in my opinion, does it matter if you're having a lot of sex as long as it's safe and you're not cheating on a spouse or anything?

Bob Marley had like 12 kids with 9 women. People think he's a prophet. Its all about what you're brought up to believe, imo. Shouldn't judge people on it

Think that pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Well this day in age alot of girls get called a slut when they had many sexual partners or have cheated on their partnet. Another claim is that guys can't be sluts.

When do you think a girl is a slut and do you think guys can be sluts too?
    1] A slut is a slut regardless of gender.
    __

2] Promiscuous behavior is accepted by some people as long as sexually transmitted diseases are tested for in potential partners.
    __

3] Cheating is wrong, it is a physical and emotional betrayal of someone you led to trust you.

Generalizing is never a good idea, and this isn't a particularly good topic to start here.