RAM timings meaning?

Im trying to figure out the diffrent "shortening" of the diffrent RAM timings in my MOBO's info (xmp profil info), Sabertooth 990FX can for some reason show it but not use the profile. So I have to change all my self

In the profile info, it says: (removing some obv terms)

RAS Precharge (tRP)
    tRAS
    tRC
    tWR
    tRRD
    tPFC
    tWTR
    tRTP
    tFAW
    tCWL

and then on my RAM setting it says:

RAS# PRE Time
    RAS# ACT Time
    READ to PRE Time
    RAS# to RAS# Delay
    WRITE to READ Delay
    CAS# write Latency
    WRITE Recovery Time
    REF Cycle Time
    ROW Cycle Time
    READ To WRITE Delay
    WRITE To READ Delay (DD)
    WRITE To WRITE Timing
    READ To READ Timing
    Refresh Rate

So I wonder which one is which...

What I have found out so far is:
    RAS# PRE Time = tRP
    RAS# ACT Time = tRAS
    RAS# to RAS# Delay = tRRD
    WRITE to READ Delay = tWTR
    WRITE Recovery Time = tWR
    ROW Cycle Time = tRC
    READ To WRITE Delay = tRTW

But I want some help with this. So I dont change wrong etc for my memorys
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess my question is... why? I would just modify the speed, if you want to OC. CAS 9 is decent.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I guess my question is... why? I would just modify the speed, if you want to OC. CAS 9 is decent.
    Easy, cant change to XMP-profile auto so have to do it myself. And just change the freq dont work. I need to change the diffrent timings etc.
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Change mode to DOCP and then you can select your RAM profile.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    Change mode to DOCP and then you can select your RAM profile.
    Perfect! Now I can change the RAM Profile yes.. Thanks!