Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Sigh. Thanks for ruining this.
    just get a friend to invite you to low pop server if you can. thats what i did, on my mages server there was like 3 people farming it, so my paladin invited me to low pop and no one there over the space of hour and a half.

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture with the 100+ bodies lying around made me lol. For reals.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    nice people flaming at people for "sharing the love" no wonder wow is so fun outside of guild.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    You need to get the kit first.

This will get fixed very soon. Just pray you wont get banned for exploiting this
    this has last i checked over 3k views on OC....no one sgetting ban if some one says i got ban.....they left out the bit where they were botting too many people know about it no one sgetting ban....just like the guild lvling exploit and the GL exalted quest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    What do you do with that many charms??

In Cataclysm I'd sit in Ulduar with a Demolisher, and just AoE the adds that come from the spires, before the Leviathan trash. Was really, really awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post

buy the mount

You guys complaining are PATHETIC... no wonder WoW's community has gone to hell!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    You guys complaining are PATHETIC... no wonder WoW's community has gone to hell!

because the people want to the stuff all to them selves so they can feel special

im wondering if blizzard would ban it if you flooded ah with the mounts. could farm probably 1 per hour near enough when i was doing it with my friend, so 2 and hour on the AH, in a few hours we could have quite a few. so far ive just done 2, one to keep one to sell if i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Yeah, thanks for ruining this. It was nice to be the only one on my realm there...

Also, it was more like 5000+ an hour. I got over 100 a minute standing in one place and SCKing from another window (loooove gaming mice)
    People like this make me laugh. Stop trying to guard a way to farm lovely bracelets as if it's some trade secret. It's a Holiday event.

I think its hilarious you are getting flamed for this OP. and the people bitching already have plenty of gold im sure... they just want more. Greed is a terrible thing, and ty for sharing the info OP. Good looks. Hater gon' hate.

Deleted
    My friend put in a ticket about this and he got an answer today;

Greetings X,

I'm Game Master X, unfortunately I wasn't able to talk to you before because you were offline.

I would like to thank you for reporting this situation to us.
    Your effort in letting us know about this is greatly appreciated.

At this time I am investigating the situation you described and will forward my findings to our developers.
    If this mechanic is found to be considered exploitative it will be corrected accordingly and the appropriate action could be taken against any players found to be using it.

At this time I would suggest you do not use this technique if you suspect it may be considered as exploitative as to avoid any further problem.

If you wish to review our current rules and policies, they can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/ingame-policies

May your rolls be high, your repairs cheap, and you journey nothing less than epic!

If you have any other questions or concerns , feel free to reply to this ticket.
    Otherwise , have a Blizztastic day!
    Continue using this on your own risk. I hope people who have abused it will get banned for it as it is clearly not intended.

Deleted

Continue using this on your own risk. I hope people who have abused it will get banned for it as it is clearly not intended.

well no body got banned for the previous times in cata, at least i or no one i know ever did. i said above if they might ban if you really exploited it and flooded ah with mounts, but just doing it for one for yourself shouldnt be too bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Trade for tokens and buy mounts which you proceed to sell on auction house for thousands of gold.
    Obtaining the mount this way drastically devalues the mount in general and should be forbidden.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    because the people want to the stuff all to them selves so they can feel special

im wondering if blizzard would ban it if you flooded ah with the mounts. could farm probably 1 per hour near enough when i was doing it with my friend, so 2 and hour on the AH, in a few hours we could have quite a few. so far ive just done 2, one to keep one to sell if i can.
    It's clearly not to do with feeling special, it's just because they are very greedy, and ofcourse the more people that know the more people will be there, and the more people there means less profit^^
    OT There are things like this every year, Stonecore last year, those charms were insane

Deleted
    Even if you farm 4 bags full of these mounts, expect very few of them to get sold. The demand for this is rather low, even on high populated realms such as Stormscale.

Deleted
    This spot is okay, competition barely affects you. There's a raid group of 10 people farming on my server, I got like 400 charms in 15 min while basically AFKing (CC duty on boss mob, re CC every 60s). There's noo tag shit, just party up and let them come.

10+ Year Old Account

Someone needs to cool his jets!

My husband and I did the LK mobs when it first came out and guess what? No ban, nothing.

10+ Year Old Account

Shit like this is why it takes so long to get a ticket. What a pointless waste of time. The GM told you what you already knew.
    Aye mate

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    Someone needs to cool his jets!

My husband and I did the LK mobs when it first came out and guess what? No ban, nothing.
    Your point is? We are not talking about the LK mobs, so that's really pointless to bring it up, Plus it also depends highly on how much you abuse it, if you do it for yourselves, there isn't likely going to be anything to happen
    He clearly wasn't saying you will get banned, SO saying you got no ban is a bit silly and pointless;p

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Shit like this is why it takes so long to get a ticket. What a pointless waste of time. The GM told you what you already knew.
    A) No the GM didn't tell him what he knew, because he didn't ask the GM, if you read properly you would know that.
    B) Not everyone knows everything, so it is always wise to ask.
    C)What actually makes ticket wait times increase is people reporting people for things you can just right click,and reporting bugs in tickets when it has it's own section
    D) Have a nice day =D