488 DPS warrior shopping around-details inside

First off, thank you for taking the time out to take a look at my post. Now to the details-little bit of a read but thorough explanations. Armory available on request as well as any other form of additional questioning, personal information, etc etc (within reason)

I've been in a smaller scale guild for a number of years, but the core has died out and mainly consists of 2-3 good-great players, 3-4 so so players and rest is not so hot(less dps than tanks for example). Unfortunately, they aren't satisfying my cravings anymore, and I need to look elsewhere. Not a slight against them, but if you are thirsty-get a glass of water.

I have been playing since vanilla, about 4 months in or whatnot (got it for my little brother after he broke his leg...I took more a liking to it than he did). I raided extensively in TBC/WOTLK/Cata and somewhat of MoP with our lack of interest/underperformers (BT/MH-missed out on Hand of A'dal title due to getting hacked and extreme customer service issue/All content minus RS(again, lack of attention of detail to raid as a whole/All of cata raids and some heroics). Heroic raids aren't a mandatory thing if you are interested.

Horde, Alliance-doesn't matter. I've enjoyed human all these years (rep boost, expertise, every man) but I also have a horde toon I play as my 2nd main. I'd prefer to raid Mon-Wed, but any other 2 days of the week would work. Some weekend raids would be ok, but don't really don't want to give all my time to WoW anymore. I am at GMT(Alberta/Montana) and don't mind raiding a bit later. In terms of spec, I will do either or. Arms used to be fantastic but now it's a brutal smash up of what it used to be.

I transferred once in TBC because my server couldn't give me anymore, and it turned out good last time, so I figured I'd try it again. Thanks for the read gents/ladies. Appreciated.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You seem like you might be a good fit for us. It says we're recruiting a warlock/rogue, but warrior is something else we might be interested in if it's a good fit. Take a look below and get in touch if it sounds good. We have four Canadian raiders, so if you are in Alberta you'd fit right in

We are currently recruiting:
    1 DPS - Rogue or Warlock

All terrific players should apply or discuss an application with us

Mostly Dead finished Dragon Soul in a respectable 3rd on Draenor. We hope to continue to raid and improve our team going into Mists of Pandaria, without sacrificing our schedules.

MoP Raid times -- 9h/week
    9pm-12am PST Tu/Th/Sun

NOTE: We host an alt raids on Wednesday evenings, please contact Sunla or Squiddo for more information.

We use EPGP as our loot system.

Mostly Dead is a friendly guild of later night raiders, formed at the end of 2008. As one of 12 core raiders on our 10m team, you are expected to:

[ul]Be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    Be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums[/ul]

In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Farther, Squiddo, Lintilla, Kuralys or Sunla.

Please contact:
    Farther with battletag: gravityfunk#1107
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Bumping for breakfast

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

Healers:
    Disc Priest
    Holy Paladin

DPS:
    Moonkin Druid
    Warlock
    Mage
    Fury Warrior

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [6/6] in 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

eternallife.guildomatic.com

Currently 5/16H and looking to add a strong melee DPS to our 25M Heroic Progression roster. We raid a little bit more than your preference (3 days a week- Wed/Thurs/Sundays) from 8pm-12pm EST (6-10pm MST) but if this is flexible, we may have a spot for you. If interested, check out our website for additional information: iloveriot [dot] com

You can also get ahold of any of our officers in game: Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Bubbles, or Warmlettuce.

Looking forward to hearing from you =)

Heya bud,

I've read your post and really like what you have to say. I see that you are a DPS warrior, but in the event you would be willing wo go prot we may have a spot for you. I'm not going to copy/past my whole recruitment thread, but you can read it here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...week-LF-Tank-A

Important notes:
    16/16N @ 6 hrs/week
    Tues / Wed 9:30-12:30 EST
    Long term group and guild

How about a weekend raiding guild?

Silent is a weekend raiding guild that runs from 9am till 1pm eastern time. We are currently 5/16H, and looking to fill in some slots for 5.2 progression. If interested, swing by the website and drop off an application at silent-guild.enjin.com. We understand that life comes first, and only ask that you are ready to raid at go-time, and that you perform to standards. Thanks for the consideration.