Deleted

What drivers do you use when clocking your 6950 2gb card/s?

So, I clocked my cards few months back but ive been running them in stock since then because i quit playing bf3. now im back and want to clock them again but straight off it didnt work with my old clocks.. i was like wtf... then ive clocked down from 950 to 880 with 10mhz a time and i always get '' display drivers has stopped working''... ive tried the 13.2 beta, 13.1 and now im on the 12.11 beta 5 drivers.. what the hell is going on here?

I seek help here to ask what drivers you are using if you have these/this card/s? i can't remember what drivers i had back then but at the same time you cant go back too much since you will lose the performance upgrade they give in certain drivers?

Did you even up the Vcore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Did you even up the Vcore?
    yes of course. ive done this befpre. last time, few months back, i had 1175vcore up from 1100 which is stock. back then it worked, but now ive been up on 1200v core with 900/1350 but it doesnt work. as soon as i touch the vcore i get these display driver crashes

Try something like evga oc scanner x and test the stability, if it passes it means your drivers are messed up. So just uninstall your drivers, run driversweeper + install the latest WHQL amd drivers (13.1?).