1. #1
    Banned Unoriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Such User Name Wow!
    Posts
    613

    so excited finally got my glaives!

    I resubbed last week because i was bored and decided to start bt to get my other glaive SO STOKED
    Don't give up! THEY EXIST!

  2. #2
    many orange
    much glaives
    wow
    such gratz


  3. #3

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Haidaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BUoE - Bureaucratic Union of Europe
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    GZ, had two offhands so far :*( MH does not exist for me.
    Got the main hand some time ago after ages of farming it, and now recently got the offhand ... with another character that can't even wear it. I seriously wanted to strangle the guy that put the soulbound crap in the game at that point.

    Its about time they make these account bound, that way at least my twinks could use them for a short amount of time...

  5. #5
    Warchief Anzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ravencrest
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    I resubbed last week because i was bored and decided to start bt to get my other glaive SO STOKED
    Don't give up! THEY EXIST!
    You quit the game, and on your first week of getting back - because you was bored -, you not only get a glaive to drop, it also happens to be the glaive you need. You then went ahead and put "finally got my glaives" as the thread title

    A piece of my soul just died.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-05 at 11:53 AM.

  6. #6
    The Patient kallekaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    around 60°N 24°E
    Posts
    331
    So far Ive gotten one glaive on each Illidan kill.
    Im kinda lucky ;D
    Think about it. A glaive has dropped every single time Ive killed Illidan.

    Ive killed him only one time tho. ;P

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Got the main hand some time ago after ages of farming it, and now recently got the offhand ... with another character that can't even wear it. I seriously wanted to strangle the guy that put the soulbound crap in the game at that point.

    Its about time they make these account bound, that way at least my twinks could use them for a short amount of time...
    XD

    I have had Gaarrs bindings 3 times. The 3rd time my brother came with me when I went into MC on a farm run. He was like oo whats this? Baron however refuses to drop the other binding and causes me rage.

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Haidaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BUoE - Bureaucratic Union of Europe
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    XD

    I have had Gaarrs bindings 3 times. The 3rd time my brother came with me when I went into MC on a farm run. He was like oo whats this? Baron however refuses to drop the other binding and causes me rage.
    Same here. The worst thing, you can't even take the dublicate ones as a trophy (not that I'd havve the bagspace for that) because they are unique...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Same here. The worst thing, you can't even take the dublicate ones as a trophy (not that I'd havve the bagspace for that) because they are unique...
    Yep just sits there on the boss. Pisses me off no end. I have not done much BT on my DK (MC ive done a load) mainly due to the CBA factor of clearing up to illidan. Its easy but just takes 30-40mins. Just want to teleport to him and kill him XD

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    I resubbed last week because i was bored and decided to start bt to get my other glaive SO STOKED
    Don't give up! THEY EXIST!
    Gratz!!!

    I know having both glaives helped me to stay in the game at least 1 year. It helps slacking in town lol.

    Now if they add a way to transmute them/sell them/make them usefull i would resub instant!!!

    Best Weapon design in the mmo history with twilight from gw2 (my avatar)


    27y old. French buisness lawyer. Playing what my friends are playing. Destiny and Wod.

  11. #11
    Warchief Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    2,025
    Grats. Its odd. I've seen probably over 20 of each version, but never when I do it on a class that can use it.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  12. #12
    How is getting a useless piece of gear from a raid that's inhabited by things that are too weak to hurt you and was made like 6 years ago exciting? so many people have them now anyways... they don't even look cool anymore because they are so old and you cant transmog them.

  13. #13
    Warchief Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    2,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    How is getting a useless piece of gear from a raid that's inhabited by things that are too weak to hurt you and was made like 6 years ago exciting? so many people have them now anyways... they don't even look cool anymore because they are so old and you cant transmog them.
    Because people like the way they look?

    Oh wait, you don't like them. I forgot that your opinion = fact.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  14. #14
    1 set of glaives for my

    1rogue
    1dk
    1warrior

    my monk only has offhand..

    and yes i like Bt :P

    but it took me quite some time to get them.. only the warrior was lucky he got them in 11 runs lol

  15. #15
    Warchief Anzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ravencrest
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    How is getting a useless piece of gear from a raid that's inhabited by things that are too weak to hurt you and was made like 6 years ago exciting? so many people have them now anyways... they don't even look cool anymore because they are so old and you cant transmog them.
    Don't worry, they'll drop for your rogue soon aswell.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Because people like the way they look?

    Oh wait, you don't like them. I forgot that your opinion = fact.
    yes my opinion does = fact because i am your god and you would be wise to stfu when i enter a thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Don't worry, they'll drop for your rogue soon aswell.
    rogues are lame

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •