Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Actually I think Living Bomb would be the worst. Your innards constantly burn while you waiting for the impending death, but you won't just die - you're waiting to blow up from the inside, killing or injuring people around you. That way you can't even spend the last moments of youd life with those you love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Mind Flay or Blood Boil. Also Devouring Plague is full of nasty not-niceness.
    And Inmolate... i don't think it would be fun to burn from inside

psychic scream

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine healing spells to be quite painful.

Forcefully growing tissue and regenerating separated nerves... ouch.

As for DPS spells: Probably warlock. Ripping the soul from your bodies cannot be pleasant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hemorrhoid

oh wait i mean hemorrhage (the rogue move)

im thinking lava burst would be very painful..if the initial hit didnt kill you now your burning and your skin is melting..killing you slowly..why isnt this effect in wow? that litterally makes getting hit by plain fire from a large fireball more painful then getting hit by lava..which imo is worst than regular fire.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

You guys are on the wrong line of thought.

Mind Control.

The things they'd make you do...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Life Grip

ten characters

Snake Trap coupled with Ice Trap. You're just walking about and suddenly you slip and snakes everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Snake Trap coupled with Ice Trap. You're just walking about and suddenly you slip and snakes everywhere.
    Cobras! Cobras!!! AhhhH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Living bomb, crit pyroblast, then wrapped up by a combustion.
    Oh, and vengeance pumped execute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I have to say that being on the receiving end of nearly anything in the shadow priest spellkit sounds unpleasant. The fact that you can have Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague and Mind Flay working at you all at once doesn't sound like it would be any fun. Not to mention you could have a Shadowfiend biting your ankles at the same time.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-11 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Clarity; Syntax
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Curse of Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Strangulate, Shred , Mangle, Blackout Kick, Barrage, Kill Shot, Blinding Light, Paralysis, Hamstring, Soul Swap, Drain Life, Death Siphon, Soul Reaper, Drain Soul, Scortch,Skull Bash, Mind Freeze, Lighting Bolt, and Bear Hug sound pretty unpleasant to me...

Deleted
    Ehm... I donÄt know why you guys are picking ONE ability.

Nobody wants ANY damaging spell of wow done to them in RL. It's not like going around and saying "Damn, living bomb and necrotic sound REALLY nasty, but I'd have no problem with taking one or two backstabs or a fireball (just imagine it :O ). Pretty much ALL damaging abilities of wow would kill a human being, and yes, even the wow classic REND.

Touch of death must be the most pleasant way to go

One quick touch and bam your a goner no pain just drop to the floor

can't believe ive been thru 3 pages and haven't seen shadow word: death yet..... i've seen several shadow word: pain mentions already but no death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    can't believe ive been thru 3 pages and haven't seen shadow word: death yet..... i've seen several shadow word: pain mentions already but no death.
    Because it just kills you quickly, while pain gives you a slow horrible ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Because it just kills you quickly, while pain gives you a slow horrible ending.
    forgive me if i'm wrong, but this thread is about unpleasant spells to have cast on you, right? I'd much rather deal with pain for 24 seconds (is that even the right duration?) than die!