Kite Master Ni's Helm

Is there any known item with the same model as Kite Master Ni's helm? I'd have to say it might be the coolest looking helm in the game, and I'd like to transmog it if possible. I play a Troll Monk, so the Replica Shado-Pan helms look pretty bad on my character.. but I feel this one may be much better. Searched and couldn't find anything so was hoping maybe someone knows if the item is even in the game.

Gracias!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think it's available to players unfortunately. It's just ike that one wavy sword you see the mogu and shado pan use. Blizzard gives the npcs all the cool gear.

...That.

Helm.

UGH. IT LOOKS SO COOL.

I'D FEEL LIKE A LEGIT POWER RANGER IF I WORE IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

It is indeed a very cool helm. Can't see it being given to us though.

Would have been something nice from the Shado-Pan Assault faction next patch, to follow on from the Shado-Pan having given us a helm.

I figured as much. Hopefully some time in the future. I can't imagine they would include such an awesome graphic and make it unattainable forever.. thanks guys!

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    It is indeed a very cool helm. Can't see it being given to us though.

Would have been something nice from the Shado-Pan Assault faction next patch, to follow on from the Shado-Pan having given us a helm.
    It's not like 5.2 is out already. They could still conciveably add it at exalted like the regular Shado-pan one. I really hope they do.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

after inspecting the picture...someyhing in the background caught my attention...is that sha of anger in the picture behind her?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    It's not like 5.2 is out already. They could still conciveably add it at exalted like the regular Shado-pan one. I really hope they do.
    Unless people ask for it, I don't think it's going to happen.

Sadly, the "unused" items usually remain... well, unused, or are relegated to trash mobs.

Which seems a shame to me. Blizzard has tons of unused artwork models or armor skins just lying around in the game files... it'd be nice for them to stick them into raids and dungeons now and again so all items aren't just reskins of the same basic artwork in each tier.

Case in point, there's a kick ass 2H ulduar lightning sword that never got used (but the model was used for the trash before Garalon, strangely enough.) It would make perfect sense for a sword of that persuasion to drop from Throne of Thunder, and it would certainly look different from all the other ones.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I've tweeted an item developer who works at Blizzard and asked if we'll ever see the unused Shado-Pan armor (belts, shoulders, armor and this helm), as well as the Wandering Isle Weapons/Armor on a vendor at some point, for the use of Transmog.

He said it was certainly a possibility and didn't immediately dismiss it or give reason to say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    I've tweeted an item developer who works at Blizzard and asked if we'll ever see the unused Shado-Pan armor (belts, shoulders, armor and this helm), as well as the Wandering Isle Weapons/Armor on a vendor at some point, for the use of Transmog.

He said it was certainly a possibility and didn't immediately dismiss it or give reason to say no.
    Well, there's no reason for him to say "no," as he can't definitively say "no, we'll never, ever, ever use that." Old items to indeed turn up now again... there's a green that drops from WotLK enemies that uses a model/skin previously exclusive to the Dragons of Nightmare world bosses (and is therefore now a unique skin.)

I just think it'd be great if Blizzard more conscientiously looked through their old unused/obscure gear and weapon models and used them a bit more liberally in raids, dungeons, quests, etc.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-02-11 at 08:30 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.