Do something about BMs free trinket.

As everyone knows, BM is taken in all arena due to the most part of having a free trinket. Now im not against the free trinket, but it has no repercussions to it. BM doesn't lose anything for popping a minute CD. It also makes MM / SV unattractive because they don't have the free trinket. So my point is, or my hope is that people see and voice that BM should get a repercussion to using BW. Few Ideas:

- Make it only get the pet out of CC and not the hunter as well.
    - Put it on a CD with normal trinket like Undead's Will is.
    - Make the CD longer around 2 minutes.
    - Take the trinket aspect completely out of it (Unappealing but an option)

Not only me but many hunters want to play MM or SV and not be sheeped into playing BM because it has a free 1 minute CD trinket to it. I hope GC takes a look at this, I bet this issue and or topic has been brought up before. Now that 5.2 is on PTR they could play with it and see the difference it makes good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorpurple View Post
    As everyone knows, BM is taken in all arena due to the most part of having a free trinket. Now im not against the free trinket, but it has no repercussions to it. BM doesn't lose anything for popping a minute CD. It also makes MM / SV unattractive because they don't have the free trinket. So my point is, or my hope is that people see and voice that BM should get a repercussion to using BW. Few Ideas:

Not only me but many hunters want to play MM or SV and not be sheeped into playing BM because it has a free 1 minute CD trinket to it. I hope GC takes a look at this, I bet this issue and or topic has been brought up before. Now that 5.2 is on PTR they could play with it and see the difference it makes good or bad.
    So the "extra trinket" is the reason hunters are playing bm? I guess thats why through cata all hunters were bm too....oh wait

i thought it was because you could try cc the hunter, but still a hoard of pets would be stripping the flesh off you, and because its all about BURST which bm has more of than sv/mm.

20 to 18 to 12 to 10 second CC immunity on 2 minute cool down: "no problem"

CC removal, non immunity on 1 minute cool down: "THIS IS OVERPOWERED AND MUST BE NERFED"

P.S. Have you looked at racials lately?

P.S.II. If you use BW as an undead hunter your racial gets a 30 second CD, true story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to break it to you but the old Bestial Wrath was mega-overpowered compared to the 'free trinket' we have now. So whining that it needs to be nerfed feels not only outdated but kinda dumb.

I hear ya. Should check up on that again. Cause by statistics. MM was the most played spec for hunters in Cata in PVP. Thanks and try again.

I hear ya. Should check up on that again. Cause by statistics. MM was the most played spec for hunters in Cata in PVP. Thanks and try again.
    Guess the sarcasm was way over your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're asking them to tear down one spec to build up the other ones? Why not ask them to buff the other specs to match BM. Hunters are NOT over powered, we don't need to be nerfed.

In no way am I saying to tear down BM. Nor am I saying nerf BM to the floor. A repercussion would make MM / SV more relevant to the hunters. Then making BM so sparkly it blinds the other two specs just like sub did to Combat and Assassination in cata for rogues.