Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The actual Old Gods (what we have fought was just a small representation of their power)
    Oh but we fought real Old Gods. They were just severly weakened.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Because the crazy zones in BC were so well received.

Please, no more space stuff, just feels so wrong.
    At least they were interesting to look at

Seeing boring green fields or snow is getting tiresome why not have something new to look at

weither you like or not soon or later we will be going off world to fight the legion and that means alien planets wow is not set in medieval earth its set on a alien world called azeroth

plus i loved Hellfire and Netherstorm

Deleted
    Turalyon, Khadgar, Alleria n the other one all missing, except Khadgar but I dont think it'd be good to just leave one of the best alliance mages and heroes just sitting in shat.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    Turalyon, Khadgar, Alleria n the other one all missing, except Khadgar but I dont think it'd be good to just leave one of the best alliance mages and heroes just sitting in shat.
    kurdran isnt missing he was in shadowmoon and in cata he came back to unite the wildhammer clans
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    kurdran isnt missing he was in shadowmoon and in cata he came back to unite the wildhammer clans
    I meant the old human who's statues fallen down

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    I meant the old human who's statues fallen down
    danath isnt missing either hes in hellfire running the sons of lothar
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by llandrywyn View Post
    "As for the Emerald Dream, there are no plans for anything as of yet but it is a consideration for the future. The Emerald Dream opens up a lot of different opportunities and the Burning Crusade is definitely not going to be the last of the expansion packs. There are many different places and storylines that can be pursued. The story is going to keep growing and as it does so, people will get to experience it."

This quote was the last official communication on the Emerald Dream other than vague "Wait and see, but not no" answers bandied around.

Stormrage did, mostly wrap it up, except for the Rift of Aln (http://www.wowwiki.com/Rift_of_Aln). That looks like a deliberate attempt to leave future lore development if it was desired. Personally I happen to think the Emerald Dream was an amazing concept but terribly developed and don't really -want- it to be used for an expansion, but to suggest that there is no possibility is demonstrably not true.
    By the looks of it, that quote is from the TBC era, which means that it was written at least 3(+) years before Stormrage was even written, making it pretty irrelevant to bring it up at this point. As for leaving options for continuation, they almost always do that, most recent example being the Lich King.

People really need to lay that emerald dream idea to rest, it's been a suggestion for the next expansion ever since TBC, it might come as a content patch as the OP wrote to tie some strings around N'zoth, but an entire expansion is, Imo, highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Draenox; 2013-02-11 at 09:44 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Danath Trollbane / Stromgarde.
    The fate of Gilneas.
    The Grimtotems.

Although not really a story line, I'd love to find out how the Undermine/Kezan are since CATA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aysa and Ji...will those two break their rules and unite??? lol

I wouldn't mind what happened to Artha's body but I have a sneaky suspicion that they'll tie that into the ''upcoming'' The Burning Legion expansion. We may have killed Arthas and Bolvar did take the helm to control the scourge.....but....what if he couldn't handle it?

All for seeing more Naga and the Emerald Dream BUT

Don't you think the Old God bit did enough Damage to the subscriber count in Cata. Yogg and C'Thun were cool but I think the Warcraft Universe can do better by coming up with something better than that Dead horse.

Something "Worse" than an Old God. Like maybe ones who defeated them and locked them and the Elemental Lords away in the first place.
    Or maybe something we haven't though of yet.

I'd like to see what happened to that demon in Icecrown who was going to lead a siege on the Lich King. He never did attack the Lich King.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'd like to see what happened to that demon in Icecrown who was going to lead a siege on the Lich King. He never did attack the Lich King.
    Mal'ganis?

Would be interesting to see what ever happened to him

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    pretty sure we defeated him and hes recharging. unlike normal demons who can die if their summoned fully nathrezim cant die at all unless killed on their homeplanet xoroth. so none of the dreadlords weve killed so far are actually dead.

id like to find out what whatshis face who used to sit in undercity is up to right now after his failed burning legion invasion

10+ Year Old Account
    A legion expansion where we go trekking to other worlds would be the perfect chance to deal with Mal'ganis on the Dreadlord homeworld.

Gief legion. It has been far too long since we beat up demons properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koltira being taken prisoner by Sylvanas & Thassarian gone to rescue him.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Mal'Ganis, the Dreadlords and the legion what are they up to?
    The Ebon Blade's place in Azeroth post Arthas.
    Koltira, Thassarian and Sylvanas.
    What is under Tirisfal?
    Magatha & the doomstone.
    Gallywix.
    Neptulon and the Naga.
    The Draenei.
    The forgotten War for Gilneas.
    Stromgarde and the Trollbane heirs.
    Kul Tiras.
    N'Zoth.
    Outland all these years on.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Calia Menethil. Pretty important one.

Emerald Dream will be 2-3 dungeons/scenarios, at best a raid. Can't see it as an expansion, couldn't really see it as an expansion before even when they were working on it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Magatha Grimtotem with the Doomstone where we least expect it.
    SoO is my guess where we will see her for the final time.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That was actually originally going to be a 2nd entrance into the Karazhan raid that you could use after you'd cleared all the bosses up to it. They decided not to use it and gave you an NPC that would warp you around instead.

Though there's good reason to go back and see bits of Karazhan we never saw before, as this thread speculates...
    Are you talking about the portal that you have to go around the back side of Kara and up a bunch of stairs to reach that you used to reach The Curator before that guy ported you up there? Because we used that all the time. Unless you are talking about another portal I never have seen.

They'll probably put out a bunch more novels to wrap up most of those storylines without bothering to put any hint of it in game again. Bah
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.