Deleted

Question Bloodline Champions, is it true that WoW players are good at this?

I've noticed some players in Bloodline Champions who came from WoW high rating Arena and they do really well in Bloodline Champions even after only 1000 games (a game is short, 4-10 minutes). They compete on the same level as players who have like 5000 games played. Have any of you good WoW arena players played Bloodline Champions and been able to understand the game pretty well? It might be hard to say if you did well because people are usually modest about such things, but it's like everytime I see a quickly rising talent in Bloodline Champions they come from World of Warcraft high rating arena.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    The basics of PvP are the same no matter where you go: understand your enemy, their cooldowns, and their abilities in relation to yours and anticipate how they would react based on what you would do in their place, and then you need to react accordingly. I can imagine after a few dozen practice games those players do just fine.

Deleted
    Interesting POV (:
    I think BLC and WoW arena might have more in common than some other PvP games (dota clones and such) though. Focusing, CC'ing, making the right burst combo to get a kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every post the OP has made is about Bloodline Champions.

Is this some sort of terrible viral marketing? Seems like a spambot that never got the 'bot' part down to me.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post

Is this some sort of terrible viral marketing? Seems like a spambot that never got the 'bot' part down to me.
    Nope, why does it matter that all my posts are about BLC? It's what I want to discuss so let me discuss it.

Never hearing of the game until you mentioned it in this post, i decided to download it because it looked interesting. Having quite a bit of fun on it and i picked it up relativly easily. I can see how someone going from high rated WoW arenas could just go head first into this and be good.

You dont need to be a wow player to be good at a pvp game. But if your good in general at pvp games then yeah you should do fine there to.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post

No. He's only got 2 threads open about BLC's and is just apparently a fan.