Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
37
45
46
47
48
49
57
... LastLast
  1. #921
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It takes penis mastery to make it sit back down, maybe, but you can always walk away. I've gotten plenty of erections in my time that didn't result in an orgasm. I've made out with plenty of girls that got me seriously hot and bothered who weren't ready to take it further yet, and with some degree of nasty physical pain, I was able to go home. The idea that you can get turned on by a woman and be unable to stop yourself from having sex with her is absolute nonsense.

    And different men have different levels of testosterone and even how it affects us differs.Sorry that yours seems kinda weak compared to some of ours.

  2. #922
    Moderator Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    27,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Heh talk about not getting me. Reasons are more complex then that. I have NEVER said rape is good or justifiable..well i don;t mean it like that at least. This is a VERY touchy subject with no real balck and white short of MAYBE the classic rapist that we see in so many portrayals. I try to understand the reasons behind things to better deal with them that is not bad. But it also means sometimes you need to see things differently and even try to understand others such as rapists.
    I'm totally able to understand someone's motivations while absolutely condemning them, dude.

  3. #923
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    The War on Men has been going on since the 90's in the US.

    Case and point: a man who finds a lost child and takes them by the hand around the store is immediately considered a pedo trying to kidnap the kid. A woman who does the same thing doesn't get a second look.

    Men are guilty until proven innocent when it pertains to anything that has to do with sexual relationships or children.
    This is exactly one of my issues. Not always there but it IS there and it IS bad.

  4. #924
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    And different men have different levels of testosterone and even how it affects us differs.Sorry that yours seems kinda weak compared to some of ours.
    Not gonna make you a raging monster who can't think.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  5. #925
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojojojo View Post
    But hey, is it worth it to be so cautious? If it's going to happen, it probably will, so why not relieve yourself of anticipatory worry and face the worry when it's necessary? Sure, one could say, "So what you're saying is walk through a shady alleyway rather than on a safer sidewalk because it's not worth it to analyze risk?" VALID QUESTIONING. But if you're being so cautious in the first place, just wield yourself with a preventive weapon. No use limiting yourself, being afraid to go out at night, being afraid of men with beards, etc. and so forth. You're just making it easier for the actual rapist to analyze all the ways their victim analyze their own risk, allowing them the luxury of knowing when you're least cautious.
    Carrying dangerous weaponry is not legal in quite a lot of western countries.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  6. #926
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    And different men have different levels of testosterone and even how it affects us differs.Sorry that yours seems kinda weak compared to some of ours.
    So you're testosterone is of some superior quality and that is what makes you rape. Got it.

  7. #927
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It doesn't take more mental strength than anyone has. The difference is, some people don't care enough about the women in question to bother.
    That's the difference between a normal guy and a rapists. The normal guy knows how to calm down and get on a civilized level. We are still animals and we still have to fight against our most basic drives and instincts something that is contradicting to your nature and therefor difficult, it requires someone who WANTS to not be a rapist.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  8. #928
    The Unstoppable Force Reeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX USA
    Posts
    21,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    And different men have different levels of testosterone and even how it affects us differs.Sorry that yours seems kinda weak compared to some of ours.
    I see, so because I can exercise self control, it means I'm lacking in testosterone. Riiiiiight.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

  9. #929
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Do you just jerk of on the spot when you get turned down? I'm pretty sure that's sexual harassment of some sort. *No, I don't want to anymore.- Ok, i'll just jerk off right here then and I'll head home*.

    Masturbation is probably not the right action to take whilst in the same room as the person that just told you they didn't want to have sex.


    I'm thinking more of the impact that loads and loads of testosterone has on the human mind. Many ignorant women believe that mens sexdrive sits purely in his dick. While in reality there are loads of hormones in play that seriously affect rational thinking.
    EXACTLY man. It;s not as simple as just turning off a faucet. SOME can control it. Not all can so easily. I have had a hard time in the past but i CAN do it. But it;s not as easy as these guys are saying when in full swing.

  10. #930
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Emotional violence and coercion is still violence/coercion. You're forcing her to do something she said she didn't want to do. That requires force. It's inherently violent. That's why you can't just say it's "non-violent".
    I see this discussion is getting us nowhere. If you think your beliefs are true by definition then they're irrefutable but that doesn't mean they're true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you seriously get so frustrated that you're going to force a woman to sate it, you're a rapist. Period. The rest of us non-rapists will either just cope with being blue-balled like any normal man would.

    There's no "gray area". You're just trying to justify rape.
    Ad-hominen doesn't work on me. If your counter is simply to say that because sometimes I get frustrated and just want to get laid, then I'm a rapist or whatever and the rest of you real men never feel frustration because you jerk it out like a pro the minute you feel frustrated then what can say? You must be really good at jacking off.

    "There's no gray area, you just want to justify rape"... now that has to be my favorite one. So I say there's a gray area in the motivation for rape and you say I justify rape because I don't agree with your definition of what motivates rape? Are you this obtuse in real life too or just on this forum?



    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 05:46 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's no such thing as "hormone blinders".
    Ya, there's no such thing as god, because I said so. Godwin in all it's glory.

    You weren't worth my time.

  11. #931
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    "Well, he's a rapist ...but he is also a mighty fine whittler." Really? Rapist is just a character trait now?
    I am saying that demonizing the way you do won't end well for ANYONE.

  12. #932
    Legendary! darenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cho'gall (US)
    Posts
    6,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    That's the difference between a normal guy and a rapists. The normal guy knows how to calm down and get on a civilized level. We are still animals and we still have to fight against our most basic drives and instincts something that is contradicting to your nature and therefor difficult, it requires someone who WANTS to not be a rapist.
    so you are saying men are rapists by nature? interesting.

  13. #933
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what I'd do, but it's not as easy as to just shut "the machinery" down as it apparently is for women.


    It's an excuse if you actually go through with rape, that's not the point I wanted to make. I'm just saying it's not as easy as to just shut it down on a dime as many people seem to believe. Again, I'm not talking about the simple task of losing an erection. But calming yourself down and go against your nature is quite hard.
    Same here. I have NEVER supported the rapist what i HAVE done is point out that sometimes the hormones might be the cause as well as the situation.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    "You're not allowed to change your mind, forfeit your body to the man"?

    You think one would do it just to mess with the guy?
    No "right" wasn't the right word in the female case..I guess fair might be abetter one but not sure. I HAD thought about that while typing just wasn't sure what to say.

  14. #934
    Mechagnome ranku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    south carolina
    Posts
    653
    oh and fyi, when a woman says stop, there is a large possibility that it's simply due to nerves and embarrassment. just like a man can be too insecure for action, so can a woman, regardless of how much either one wants it. plus stopping hurts a lot.

    also the legal definition of rape in the us includes inserting your finger into someone's belly button for 30 seconds. just putting that part out there for no real reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

  15. #935
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I am saying that demonizing the way you do won't end well for ANYONE.
    It will do some great things for everyone but the rapist, and to be quite honest ... I am all for that.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 06:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Same here. I have NEVER supported the rapist what i HAVE done is point out that sometimes the hormones might be the cause as well as the situation.
    There is ZERO justification for rape.

  16. #936
    Moderator Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, ON
    Posts
    27,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    EXACTLY man. It;s not as simple as just turning off a faucet. SOME can control it. Not all can so easily. I have had a hard time in the past but i CAN do it. But it;s not as easy as these guys are saying when in full swing.
    Wait, what are you talking about, exactly?

    If a girl's gotten me hot and bothered, and then says "no", I don't immediately lose my erection or something. But me having a boner doesn't mean I'm suddenly ruled by my penis and must do as my penis commands. Girl says no, I back off and figure out what's wrong. I may still have a raging boner, I may get blueballs. But I'm not going to rape her because of either of those facts.

    That's where the difference is. Rapists don't care about her, so they satisfy themselves despite her protests. Normal men don't, because we're not rapists. If you're arguing that you can't make that decision because you have a boner, then you're either mentally deficient (not arguing that you are, just ticking a possible box), or you're actually disposed to be a rapist, or you're lying through your teeth for some godforsaken reason.

    There are no other options. Every man can choose to back off when a girl says "no". Some of them choose not to.

  17. #937
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

    No "right" wasn't the right word in the female case..I guess fair might be abetter one but not sure. I HAD thought about that while typing just wasn't sure what to say.
    You think one just goes "no, don't want sex" to annoy them?
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  18. #938
    Keyboard Turner Trojojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California.
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Carrying dangerous weaponry is not legal in quite a lot of western countries.
    I mostly meant anything that could prevent someone from attacking, even everyday things you may already have: car keys, a mascara rod (pardon my lack of knowing the technical name), even plastic cutlery. The eyes are prime examples of the place to go.

  19. #939
    Immortal Sorrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    It isn't right if a woman does it maliciously but it's a complicated issue. However, you still can't justify rape by pointing to it. Someone might dink my car, it doesn't mean I get to gun them down.



    All instincts can be overcome and humans really aren't indebted to them. Most of society goes against it.

    Yes we can but sometimes for SOME people they CAN become TOO strong to control.

    And i am NOT trying to justify rape merely offer REASONS other than say "he's a demonic monster who exists to rape women" type scenario most seem to picture. It is NOT always about power and control.


    Honestly i;m beginning to think until men geta fair side to share THEIR issues concerning rape such as REASONS why it MIGHT happen and SOME MEN MIGHT rape women outside of power and control we will not be able to solve this issue as a society.

  20. #940
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yes we can but sometimes for SOME people they CAN become TOO strong to control.

    And i am NOT trying to justify rape merely offer REASONS other than say "he's a demonic monster who exists to rape women" type scenario most seem to picture. It is NOT always about power and control.


    Honestly i;m beginning to think until men geta fair side to share THEIR issues concerning rape such as REASONS why it MIGHT happen and SOME MEN MIGHT rape women outside of power and control we will not be able to solve this issue as a society.
    There are no REASONS either, other than being a horrible human being. You have no REASON to justify rape, but you're trying anyway.

    And men have the same legal rights if they are raped. But men think they have to act strong and pretend it didn't happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •