1. #1241
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Laize comes off a bit...anti Female just a tad.
    A bit? A lot, if you read abortion threads.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  2. #1242
    In a perfect world, it wouldn't be safer for women to be afraid of men.

    Unfortunately, 'tis not a perfect world.

  3. #1243
    Merely a Setback Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    26,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    A bit? A lot, if you read abortion threads.
    Maybe he was having a bad day. Then again that's generous. I'm actually a bit torn on Abortion myself
    #TeamLegion

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  4. #1244
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I got infracted for apparently calling someone a troll which I wasn't really >.> Laize comes off a bit...anti Female just a tad.
    Perhaps just a lil bit

    Maybe one of those extremist feminists on Oprah got the better of him at one point. xD
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  5. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Are you really a black female? Man, here I was imagining a teenage white-boy when I read your bit about "forever alone guy". Shows you just how much you can really tell about people irl through their post: Nothing.
    Yup, I am a black chick that loves manga (favorites include Berserk and Dorohedoro), currently listening to Prodigy Fat of the Land, and I can read......books no less. But that is just the tip of my strangeness for a black chick.

    And with that I am off to bed.

  6. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    you forgot that if women try to mimize risks, thats being "sexist."


    And if men do the same they are racist

    If you are allowed to call me racist because i too want to minimize risk by avoiding the ones who do the majority of violent crimes then i have the right to call you a sexist for doing the same

  7. #1247
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Yup, I am a black chick that loves manga (favorites include Berserk and Dorohedoro), currently listening to Prodigy Fat of the Land, and I can read......books no less. But that is just the tip of my strangeness for a black chick.

    And with that I am off to bed.
    Neato', goodnight!

  8. #1248
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Yup, I am a black chick that loves manga (favorites include Berserk and Dorohedoro), currently listening to Prodigy Fat of the Land, and I can read......books no less. But that is just the tip of my strangeness for a black chick.

    And with that I am off to bed.
    Way to destroy every stereotype we ever had about black women

    GN!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  9. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Yup, I am a black chick that loves manga (favorites include Berserk and Dorohedoro), currently listening to Prodigy Fat of the Land, and I can read......books no less. But that is just the tip of my strangeness for a black chick.

    And with that I am off to bed.
    And that post just made me think you're some kind of Calimero.

    That is a black chick.

    Yes... I often take language too literally.

  10. #1250
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    And that post just made me think you're some kind of Calimero.

    That is a black chick.

    Yes... I often take language too literally.
    I like Calimero.

  11. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Shhh don't give them ideas.... >.>

    <.<

    ... I don't feel very safe now.




    I haven't been infracted or banned because I come off as a wonderful person that brings warmth and sunshine to everyone's hearts.... no seriously I'm surprised I'm still here, it's a bit of a miracle.
    I've seen worse brother. many infractions, but no bans. You need to learn how the system works.

  12. #1252
    Turning this thread into a chat thread is certainly one way to get it locked.

  13. #1253
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    I've seen worse brother. many infractions, but no bans. You need to learn how the system works.
    Haha, yes well I guess I'm but an apprentice in the ways of the dark side.

  14. #1254
    The thing about "Better safe then sorry" is that, in this particular case, it's only being applied in the sense of sexual assault. If safe is your approach, you need to fear other things that may harm you that aren't just rape, a female may happen to pull a gun and mug you. You should also be terrified in public places of diseases to a point of germ-o-phobia. However, in any of the feminists I've met, this is not the case. They don't fear disease, lightning strikes or violent crime (not sexually related) anywhere near as much as a random person raping them. When you look at the statistics by sexual assault information organizations, some 73% of rape is done by someone the victim is at least acquainted with.

    Rape is horrible, and rape is far more often man forcing on woman than the other way around, I get that. However fearing it to a level of paranoia while blissfully ignoring potentially life threatening other things, that are statistically more likely to happen, based on the gender of a random person seems pretty crazy to me. Non sexual violent crime is far more likely, and in America the largest offenders based on race are African Americans. By the safe approach I should assume very single African American person is going to pull a weapon and mug me. See where this goes when you apply it to things beyond sexual assault?

    To each their own, I'm not trying to offend anyone, only trying to get people to apply their logic in other situations so they can see what it sounds like beyond the one particular case they are very emotional about.

    http://www.rainn.org/get-information...ault-offenders <- Source for the 73%

  15. #1255
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Turning this thread into a chat thread is certainly one way to get it locked.
    I think the subject has kinda run it's course. There's only so long people can fling mud at each other.

  16. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Haha, yes well I guess I'm but an apprentice in the ways of the dark side.
    by the way, I was rude just because I know you speak french. Insulting someone in french is an art, and if you're good, you'll have respect

  17. #1257
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Turning this thread into a chat thread is certainly one way to get it locked.
    With a certain persons (Which shall not be namned)"demise" we reached a point of complete understanding and agreement. There simply isn't anything to discuss that hasn't already been discussed. This is how all threads should end, in friendship and laughter.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  18. #1258
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    by the way, I was rude just because I know you speak french. Insulting someone in french is an art, and if you're good, you'll have respect
    Yes, it's strange you say that because that's actually exactly what happen when you insulted me lol.

    I was actually surprised at how good it was tbh.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2013-02-12 at 04:20 AM.

  19. #1259
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    With *censored* "demise" we reached a point of complete understanding and agreement. There simply isn't anything to discuss that hasn't already been discussed. This is how all threads should end, in friendship and laughter.
    Also, did you know Lysah is a cute girl? You should go hold that door open for her.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-02-12 at 04:21 AM.

  20. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    And if men do the same they are racist

    If you are allowed to call me racist because i too want to minimize risk by avoiding the ones who do the majority of violent crimes then i have the right to call you a sexist for doing the same
    You all ignored this one, thoughts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •