Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    you're talking as though rape is something that only happens to a woman. Lets say that two people a both drunk and stoned out of their minds and the next morning she cries rape... was it rape? I'd say no. Why shouldn't he cry rape? she took advantage of him. the truth is, is that women feel entitled to their victim status. Every day at work I see woman jockying for the title of being the greatest victim because they get the most help and support from the men.
    That would be the men's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Not all females are offended by being nice. I haven't noticed anyone like that.........yet.
    My ex sure was that way. If you weren't who she was currently with, it didn't matter how civil, or simple/innocent the thing you said to her was, she'd bite your head off. Then she'd turn around a week later and try to talk to you in like fashion whenever she was alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    you're talking as though rape is something that only happens to a woman. Lets say that two people a both drunk and stoned out of their minds and the next morning she cries rape... was it rape? I'd say no. Why shouldn't he cry rape? she took advantage of him. the truth is, is that women feel entitled to their victim status. Every day at work I see woman jockying for the title of being the greatest victim because they get the most help and support from the men.
    Please stop talking. Took advatage of him? What? There are two sides to that coin. Both parties are in the bedroom that night.
    Its not like s/he shouted NO (in the bad way before someone starts).

Not all woman play the victim. Those are not woman they are girls who do not know how to handle themselves and that would be created by the attention they receive from men

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Sadly the same could be said of most paedophiles. Many people think they are these anorak wearing weirdos with beards in glasses when in actual fact they are more likely to be that charming close friend of the family. It's also interesting that people are attacking women for being cautious, shouldn't then we be attacking parents protecting their children from predators.
    Actualllly i WOULD say we as a society are overly paranoid about "stranger danger" and similar things. Really helps prevent true safety education.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    Please stop talking. Took advatage of him? What? There are two sides to that coin. Both parties are in the bedroom that night.

Not all woman play the victim. Those are not woman they are girls who do not know how to handle themselves and that would be created by the attention they receive from men
    That's a bit pedantic. They're both girls and women. I just think those that play victim probably are a bit messed up.

Actualllly i WOULD say we as a society are overly paranoid about "stranger danger" and similar things. Really helps prevent true safety education.
    The news doesn't really make it any easier.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    That would be the men's fault.
    This, and a lot of the "men" (boys) in this very thread trying to play the victim and act like they are persecuted for sex crimes that they "can't help" or that women "lie about".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm not saying it's a stab against the mentally challenged. I'm saying it's a playground insult on the level of doing a mock "retard" impression while calling someone a stupidhead.
    And I thought I was the one who took things too seriousy, geez. K that's it for real. Zzzzzz
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    Well I do agree that parents are often being too protective, you can't look at kids playing for a minute and you'll have them staring at you....
    I was once on a walk and a school playground was on the way(i went to school there as a kid in fact) so i sat down to get a drink. All kindsa strange stares....In there defense i WAS going to practice with my training swords so i had them on me and WAS drinking pickle brine....Both odd things. But still it's pretty scary to be a guy around kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Guys like me will stop but not all can reign in their hormones once it's reached a certain point.
    And we call those types of men animals and treat them as such. Hormones is not excuse to cause someone harm, if that was the case women would get away with killing people left and right because of hormones go too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending how far it's gone SOME men can't just turn off the switch.

I'd say alot of things cone from biological differences not just ideological as far as this debate goes.
    Oh wow, that's just... not at all true. I mean, turning off the switch can cause physical pain after some point (god it's painful), but it's certainly possible, and claiming it's not is just making excuses for your own bad behavior.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post

actually it's the fault of neoteny. It's all the child like features that girls have that drives men to want to help them when they look like they are victims.

women actually carry much of their power in their child-like features and victim status.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    And I thought I was the one who took things too seriousy, geez. K that's it for real. Zzzzzz

Sarcasm on the internet. You can stop playing the victim here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Sarcasm on the internet. You can stop playing the victim here.
    Your point being? No wait, I said that was it for me, so just save it.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending how far it's gone SOME men can't just turn off the switch.
    like, are we talking "stop, i have to answer the phone/door" or "stop i don't want to have sex with you in 5 minutes, an hour, a few days, a week from now, or ever" "STOP"?

because i think there is a very important difference between letting the pizza get cold and beating someone into submission

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a bit pedantic. They're both girls and women. I just think those that play victim probably are a bit messed up.
    I would agree with you.

Plus it makes it harder for us woman who do not play that game. It seems to confuse some men/boys

10+ Year Old Account
    Your point being? No wait, I said that was it for me, so just save it.
    No thanks. You can stop playing the "HERPA DERP HURR HURR" game. You said you were done but you keep coming back.

I would agree with you.

Plus it makes it harder for us woman who do not play that game. It seems to confuse some men/boys
    Meh I prefer girls not to play games with me. I'm not in it for a game. You'll only serve to piss me off. I had one bad experience with a girl(Wasn't romantic but close) and I don't intend to repeat history.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya but unfortunately not all people have or can even acquire "swag" and a lot of men that are considered "creepy" would probably makes better boyfriends then the "swag" masters. I guess in this case I'm biased as my "swagger" level is pretty much null and void but that's because my personality is simply incompatible and I think that's a problem a lot of men have, especially in this day and age.

I guess the frustration here is with woman who don't see "swag" is just a seduction act but tbh if the girl you want is all about swag and you're a "creepy" dude then you're probably the one who needs to rethink things.
    This has been my experience as well..And i mean wth women who i have dated women i am friends with and so on. ALOT of them have either dated assholes who "seemed cool" were classic party boys or are attracted to the very things that most men KNOW mean they're a hump em and dump em type. To say nothing of abusers.

Problem is then you get less confident men or guys who might be more passive in alot of ways or are just trying to be nice who really would do ll they can to care for them who get overlooked.

It is honestly quite vexing.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    No, that's bullshit. False accusations are very, very rare. Rape is not.

I love how this gets posted every time someone disagrees with you, its IMPOSSIBLE to know how many cases of rape go unreported... because they are unreported and its impossible to know how many of the accused are done so falsely because no woman is gona go "oh yea he didnt rape me, thats my bad" and then have no charges pressed against her.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been my experience as well..And i mean wth women who i have dated women i am friends with and so on. ALOT of them have either dated assholes who "seemed cool" were classic party boys or are attracted to the very things that most men KNOW mean they're a hump em and dump em type. To say nothing of abusers.

Problem is then you get less confident men or guys who might be more passive in alot of ways or are just trying to be nice who really would do ll they can to care for them who get overlooked.

Sounds like you have an incredible case of being bitter about being put in the "friend zone" if it exists...

10+ Year Old Account

Because they are not woman. They are a girl stuck in a womans body.

Plus. If they overlook you- they might not be that into you. We will go out of our way if we like you. Move on it also means they probably are not right for you, if they can not accept you in all your colors- no good.