Hello fellow paladins
My guild is currently trying Tsulong HC 10 man. I think I am not doing as well as I should due to my rotation.
-I place the beacon on Tsulong
-My rotation for healing in the day phase. Flash of Light->Holy Shock->Flash->Divine light
-I try to precast divine light before the breath
-First The Light of day is taken by our shaman because he can heal more due to his mastery
-All the next “The light of day” are taken by me and I try to use either Guardian of the ancient kings or Avenging Wrath+ Divine Favor. I try to take them 10seconds before the breath so I maximize my healing output
Issues we are having:
- The raid takes a lot of damage-> I have to throw an eternal flame on them now and then instead of placing EF on the boss
- We tried waiting for 2 The Light of Day – me and shammie both clicking it and priest doing Guardian Angel but sometimes one of the beam disappears (maybe someone in the raid clicked it but its not there for before the 2nd breath)
- How do you handle dispels? We tried Mass dispel so we don’t all stop healing, we tried single target dispels in the end since it was more reliable
- What cooldowns/rotation in the 6 seconds of the buffs do you use?
- Do you heal the raid now and then?
- I did 180k on my best try and the boss was at about 50%healing before we died cause of the adds. I reforged all my mastery to crit(not sure if I did right)
Any suggestions for improving our strategy will be appreciated.