Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    ", but right now we’re targeting the last week of February."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/860...King-2_11_2013

- Preparing to Kill a King
    BAM! Thanks man!

Deleted
    They haven't touched PvE number balance yet, but they have made changes to mechanics of classes.

First week of march. The people who return and sub for a month will be calculated in the Q1 numbers.

The reason DS came early was to make sure players would return to WoW instead of switch to SWTOR.

Deleted
    So actually they just told us that they are releasing 5.2 in the end of February, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    So actually they just told us that they are releasing 5.2 in the end of February, right?
    That's their plan - here's the official statement from Bashiok:
    "Of course we don’t tend to give out patch release dates ahead of time, because things can slip, but right now we’re targeting the last week of February."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/860...King-2_11_2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning to.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Technically, they said they were targeting that date, meaning it might not happen, but that is about as close to an advanced official announcement as you can expect from Blizzard.

Kinda seems too soon to me. They'll have to rush heroic raid testing kinda hard, since they have not even started 25N yet.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

No it will be a while longer.

LFR will, as usual, be broken up into sub-sections and those will be releasing over time, likely with the first section opening with Heroic in the second week, and a new section each week afterward. Of course we don’t tend to give out patch release dates ahead of time, because things can slip, but right now we’re targeting the last week of February.
    In your face, naysayers!

'I've jotted down a few notes on how to best spend these last two weeks preparing for the 5.2 patch: http://bit.ly/WEOWIc '

bashiok tweet 10 mins ago

https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/301013346717663232
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

Good. I knew I was close. I was guessing the 19th or 26th. Gonna say it cant take that freaking long to raid test 1 raid. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    All LFR bosses has already been tested.
    they said they would reopen lfr testing tho

Deleted
    lol at the people who predicted late march or even april. joke is on you.

Deleted
    You can put your money safely, mark it on calendar, etc on last week of feb / first week of march.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Planning to.
    judging he said that 2 weeks before that date, they must be pretty sure it will happen.

HAhahahhahaha not to sound rude or anything but LOL I WAS RIGHT! In your face @ people saying mid march/april!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    judging he said that 2 weeks before that date, they must be pretty sure it will happen.
    I'm not being a naysayer, I'm being realistic. A spanner could very well end up in the works, and I personally don't feel there's been enough raid tuning, but... I am hopeful.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Looks like the first part of 5.2 LFR won't open until March 5th, same time as Heroics.

Feb 26th feels a bit too soon, they still have all of 25man normal/heroic testing and 10 man heroic testing to do still, unless they do A LOT of cramming in the next few weeks, I don't see this being met

Bashiok
    "I've jotted down a few notes on how to best spend these last two weeks preparing for the 5.2 patch:[Can't post links yet]
    retweetad av World of Warcraft"

On twitter, yup looks like a 26th release!