---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 01:20 PM ----------
Upgrade the T14 stuff you got so it'll hold you over into 5.2, then use charms after the patch drops either on T15 gear (if already over 480) or T14 drops (if under 480).
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
i was right
I was right :>
I'm pretty sure they will have time enough, they are starting with 3 first bosses 10m HC testing tommorow
From FP:This means this week is 1k, next week is 2k, and the week after is 3k and then 5.2. Which means it'll be first week of march.If you’ve already made plans and sank your Valor, don’t fret! As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live. (It’s math!)
"When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."