Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    stormrage us, buying everything was around 4... leatherworking though... around 10 :/

Deleted
    On my server horde side there wasn't enough mats on the AH on horde side to lvl BS and eng. I had to get gold over to ally and buy the mats at a much cheaper price aswell

Quote Originally Posted by rjparker1 View Post
    Sorry but I believe you are FoS! A weekend to go from 1 to 600 on Eng.. riiiighhtt.. NOT! Maybe 48 hours PLAYED but no way a few hours on a weekend...
    I did it about 3 weeks ago on one of my toons and it literally took me about 4-5 hours to go from 1-600 eng buying everything off the ah, and that includes time spent out farming jeeves pattern (which oddly took like 30 minutes, when I remember it dropping in a few kills when I made him on toons before)

I did Engineering and blacksmithing at the same time, set me back around 35k. But old world ores are stupidly priced on my server. (thorium and fel iron cost about 5 times more per stack than ghost iron does)

Deleted
    I just recently done this on shadowsong server and it set me back 5k if that, seems pretty cheap atm. Good luck.

Leveling eng is the easy part. The hard part (if you want to call it hard) is getting all the cool toys created, a la Jeeves, MOLL-E, etc. No engineer is complete without those, imo. :P