Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I'll wait until I hear the administrators of wowhead's opinion on redirecting traffic before I let all this blow over. They are the ones wronged the most here.
    Did they pay Bashiok for putting those links in there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Did they pay Bashiok for putting those links in there?
    It is irrelevant. If they paid or not doesn't change the fact that MMO-Champion should not have censored a quote to promote their own site over the one in the original article. This is your typical "why is Chewbacca living on Endor with Ewoks, you can't explain that" kind of comment. You bring something into the discussion that has no relevancy in order to change the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    It is irrelevant. If they paid or not doesn't change the fact that MMO-Champion should not have censored a quote to promote their own site over the one in the original article. This is your typical "why is Chewbacca living on Endor with Ewoks, you can't explain that" kind of comment. You bring something into the discussion that has no relevancy in order to change the argument.
    My point is, if anyone has a right to be offended it's Bashiok. Wowhead has (presumably) had nothing to do with Bashiok using their site for his links. It's his article. And judging from his Twitter he doesn't give much of a damn about the change. So why should the rest of us? I doubt any of the people in this thread are on ZAM's payroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I agree with others saying too soon too, some consistency would just be nice, this is an actually good tier and people are enjoying it, why make it only last a few months when you forced us to deal with the garbage that was DS for over 10 months? It seems like they push good patches always too fast.

Ulduar ended very quickly -> we were stuck with ICC forever
    T11 ended fairly quikcly -> we were stuck with FL and DS forever
    T14 ends quickly -> inc garbage T16 raid for 10 months?
    T11 lasted 7 months.
    T12 lasted 5 months.
    ???
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

dam u blizz im one week away from being able to buy the weap 6k conquest earned this season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I don't understand why they don't keep item upgrades in the game and just make the new 5.2 items non-up-gradable.

Item upgrades are one of the better ways to push your iLevel up high enough to get into the next tier of LFR (hell bashiok even says so in this post).

Getting rid of it is just going to make it that much harder to keep my alts decently geared.
    Dude, they are keeping already upgraded items....they just removing the npc so future upgrading (during 5.2) is not possible....