Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Really not needed... half the fun of transmog is finding bits that fit and match - if you could just colour your gear then nobody would bother farming those heroic plate boots from TBC every day for a month just because they're the right shade of purple... They'd just pick up some green ones on the AH and apply a dye.

And if you want a rainbow set there are enough off-set bits from AQ40 and BWL to satisfy even the most camp of rainbow warriors.

I would love to have armor dyes. I have spent tons of time transmogging my gear, and tons of time dyeing my gear in GW2. Also this pic(if someone would be so kind to post it),

http: //farm3.static.flickr.com/2635/3888440990_44bbbfbd6e_o.png

Deleted
    The Transmog system is a joke to, in my opinion. Age of Conan and Rift show how it should have been done. Though i admit, it is great, that you can change weapon and shield (isnt possible in Rift and AoC)

Quote Originally Posted by Baskrik View Post
    The Transmog system is a joke to, in my opinion. Age of Conan and Rift show how it should have been done. Though i admit, it is great, that you can change weapon and shield (isnt possible in Rift and AoC)
    Pretty much this. It has been done correctly by so many games, it is hard to conceive how Blizzard managed to screw it up. One of the reasons for these things is because people don't want to look like everyone else, so if I'm running around and everyone is using the Raven Lord mount, I can switch to a different mount on the fly, want to change your clothes? Head back to town and pay some money bub. Want to save the outfit? You can't, but even if you could you would still have to head back to town. It is the worst possible implementation of the feature, while still actually having the feature. Something is better than nothing though.

Edit: As far as armor dyes go though, their system isn't designed in such a way that they could easily implement it.