Deleted

How many daily quests per day will be in 5.2?

How many new daily quests per day are there in 5.2? And how many reputation do they give? I don't play on the PTR so thats why I'm asking. Thanks for the answer.

Well it depends. Are you talking about the PvP dailies or PvE dailies? You have a choice every day.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Not much. They're not required for good Valor Gear either.

Blizzard realized their mistake with Valor Gear (although I never saw one to begin with) AND the Domination Point dailies and fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can start by browsing through the News posts here. Instead of scrolling through the front page go to the News forum and look at the thread titles.

You would see eventually see this one:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Curse-TCG-Art

I don't think that's all of the new ones by any means but it's a start. Be aware that they add them as they go along with new builds so I it's a little early for a comprehensive list.

EDIT: Not all of the daily quests in the article seem to be brand new but perhaps they're being changed in some way or other. Anyway, that's a great way to browse for old news.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-11 at 06:30 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well it depends. Are you talking about the PvP dailies or PvE dailies? You have a choice every day.
    As I said, I don't play on the PTR so I have no clue how those dailies work in 5.2. So are there going to be PvP and PvE dailies? How are they going to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    As I said, I don't play on the PTR so I have no clue how those dailies work in 5.2. So are there going to be PvP and PvE dailies? How are they going to work?
    At the start of every day, you click the quest and choose which set you would like to do for that day. Doing the PvP dailies sets you to PvP no matter the server you are on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    At the start of every day, you click the quest and choose which set you would like to do for that day. Doing the PvP dailies sets you to PvP no matter the server you are on.
    What sort of PvP quests are these? Go and kill X players in X zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    What sort of PvP quests are these? Go and kill X players in X zone?
    I have no clue. I'm not playing the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    "In 5.2 you’ll be able to champion a Mists of Pandaria faction (except for Black Prince) by choosing a new option added to your reputation list (in the same list where you can show that rep as your XP bar). By championing a faction you can earn 750 reputation for the first Heroic dungeon each day, and 325 for the first Scenario. This allows you to augment (or avoid) daily quests with those factions to get to Exalted that much quicker."

There people who complained about dailies, can now skip them. An do a dungeon & scernario each day to get easy rep for a faction or 2.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.